Reviews for The Voldemort Diaries
Abraxas' Lover chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Poor Snape, do you think a bit of Voldemort popped into him as he read on?
Abraxas' Lover chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Ron is behaving like Sirius now, he won't let go of the past. Voldemort did love Minerva, and he is so full of himself. I am a big fan of his, but upon reading this, I am glad he's dead. What an egotistical maniac!
Abraxas' Lover chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Aline and Snape ARE very cute together. Lucius is really stupi-in a funny way of course. Voldemort's heart was broken by McGonagall? That is really sad :(
Abraxas' Lover chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
That must be embarssing. I know Abraxas would've died from laughter had he saw that when he was alive
Abraxas' Lover chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Lucius is a FREAK for sure.
Abraxas' Lover chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Voldemort was nothing, but a scared little boy, in a snake suit.
Abraxas' Lover chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Poor Rab, I can see that he's really insecure. :)
Abraxas' Lover chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Sirius should be glad that Lucius is taking Regulus under his wing, and teach the kid a thing or two about business. You'd think they would be a bit more civilized for the sake of Narcissa and the family.
Abraxas' Lover chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Snape is becoming obsessed. Sirius an auror, I guarantee that he will be bending the rules once on the job. Poor Ladon the jealous tyke. Draco is a lazy little thin isn't he? Good chapter.
rushi chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
how to download it in one file
needle chapter 94 . 7/30/2012
Fantastic story! I'm so glad that it didn't end with Death Eater No more. Thanks for writing this, the dictation was superb. Would have loved a snapshot POV with Ladon since he seemed to be so brilliant in his youth. (the best part was when he almost choked the werewolf to death). What did he do when he graduated/ did he learn the Malfoy business? And how everyone reacted to him when he went to school, being the son of Lucius... Sorry for seeming so picky and demanding here...Thanks again!
Guest chapter 94 . 7/19/2012
I loved this one as much as the rest of the story arc. Thanks again for showing us a human side to the purebloods!
littleme36 chapter 94 . 7/11/2012
This is another great story in the series! Looking forward to reading your next story (which I know isn't part of this series, but should be goood all the same :D )
Thanks for a great read!
Ktoddhim chapter 94 . 7/8/2012
I finished your whole series, and I love it! I loved looking into the lives of the Malfoys, Snapes and just all the slytherins that people think are total evil.

Thanks for sharing your writing!

Katy
Lonely Road chapter 31 . 7/1/2012
awww...The Notts...sooooo in love...it's cute. Glad to see Missy back too LOL!

OMG...can't believe you ended there!
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »