Reviews for The Voldemort Diaries
Abraxas' Lover chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
Well Snape got his wish. ames died a horrific death, but along with his wish, Lily died a horrific death also. Be careful what you wish for. Thats a moral I picked out of this chapter.
Abraxas' Lover chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
I like how you have the 'Chamber of Secrets' mixed up in with the flash back when Hagrid was caught. Genius!
Abraxas' Lover chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
I know Lucius was a death eater, and it would be horrifying to leave your youngest child in the same room. But you would think she would act grateful, after what Abraxas did for her and her family, he gave their daughter life. Something they didn't do. It frustrates me to no end. (
Abraxas' Lover chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
When is Snape going to get better? I miss him and Tom is getting on my nerves! (
Abraxas' Lover chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
MATEO IS BACK!I LOVE THAT VAMPIRE!
Abraxas' Lover chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Aww, a brother moment, how refreshing. Regulus always did care for Snape, even though Snape wasn't thee nicest guy in the world.

It takes a lot of patience and tolerence to be Snape's friend I can tell you that much :)
Abraxas' Lover chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
I really want to see Sonia's reply. I hope she has the gift to heal :)
Abraxas' Lover chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
What is Tom's deal? He had his chance at life and he fucked it up! Now he wants Snape's life. This guy just doesn't know when to quit. (
Abraxas' Lover chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Poor Bayly, I wish that deep down, Snape could see what he is doing to the poor boy.
Abraxas' Lover chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
I love Abraxas and Thalia's undying devotion and love for each other. Seeing them gushing and making goo-goo eyes at each other, is so heart warming and it always make me smile :D
Abraxas' Lover chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Man this is getting really intense. Snape, what have you gotten yourself into my man?
Abraxas' Lover chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Poor Snape, do you think a bit of Voldemort popped into him as he read on?
Abraxas' Lover chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Ron is behaving like Sirius now, he won't let go of the past. Voldemort did love Minerva, and he is so full of himself. I am a big fan of his, but upon reading this, I am glad he's dead. What an egotistical maniac!
Abraxas' Lover chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Aline and Snape ARE very cute together. Lucius is really stupi-in a funny way of course. Voldemort's heart was broken by McGonagall? That is really sad :(
Abraxas' Lover chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
That must be embarssing. I know Abraxas would've died from laughter had he saw that when he was alive
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »