Reviews for The Voldemort Diaries
sannipan chapter 91 . 2/1/2013
Ow I like these "everything is going to be great"-stories a lot! It's so nice to know how everything's turning out to be.
The Sunny part was so cute, I really like the way she is with Severus:)
Poor Regulus, everything will turn out okay, it's so great you and George are co-owners now!
And Charlotte being happy, perfect!
Oh, and Drago's such a great dragon, I really love him:)
sannipan chapter 90 . 2/1/2013
Sirius says sorry, Hermione marries Victor, Draco is becoming a dragon vet, and Rabby is to be a daddy. It's like a whole different world out there:)!
sannipan chapter 88 . 1/29/2013
Ah, I love how the sangristas took it, that they were only willing to turn an adult. I hope everything will work out for her.

I completely loved the epilogue, such a powerful ending, nothing remains of Tom Riddle but ashes.

Well done! I'm really sad to have reached the end of the story. Of course I'll be reading the remaining chapters, but that's different!

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing work! Xx
sannipan chapter 87 . 1/29/2013
Huh.. Vampirism as a cure to lycanthropy, interesting. If it works, and Chatlotte doesn't die, Henry will continue to age and she'll always stay a teenager. Maybe in about a hundred years, when her brother and other human friends have past she'll meet a silent but pretty and bookish boy in some rainy small town while brooding a lot about how her adopted family all found their mates and she did not. Fear not, dear Charlotte, this boy named Bello will enrich your existence! Okay, sorry...;) hope it works, I'm just sad for her baby brother.
sannipan chapter 86 . 1/29/2013
Lovely reunion!:)
sannipan chapter 85 . 1/28/2013
Aw, Tim you poor kid, your dad just wants what's best for you!
sannipan chapter 84 . 1/27/2013
That's going to be such a cozy get-together! Harry Potter, Arthur Weasly, Severus Snape, and Lucius Malfoy all having tea and biscuits at Mr. X. Lovegood's place! I sense awkward silences waiting to happen...
sannipan chapter 83 . 1/26/2013
Good one Charlie, hit em where it hurts, it's like a reflex
sannipan chapter 81 . 1/26/2013
Yay, the younger generation to the rescue!
sannipan chapter 80 . 1/26/2013
Aw, pretty please return to Kingsley ASAP, I love medical stories, both muggle and magical ones
sannipan chapter 79 . 1/25/2013
Shit! Please at least have your parents call 112/999 (the European 911)
sannipan chapter 78 . 1/24/2013
Aw, Sirius:)
sannipan chapter 77 . 1/23/2013
How can them Aurors being arresting poor Master Malfoy? He didn't stealed the Minster!
sannipan chapter 76 . 1/23/2013
Charlotte and the shrink's almost as good as Lucius and the shrink!
sannipan chapter 75 . 1/22/2013
I love Severus' musings about how much he hates to speak to Harry and Sirius, those are just so funny. And sad, that too...
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »