Reviews for The Voldemort Diaries
sannipan chapter 76 . 1/23/2013
Charlotte and the shrink's almost as good as Lucius and the shrink!
sannipan chapter 75 . 1/22/2013
I love Severus' musings about how much he hates to speak to Harry and Sirius, those are just so funny. And sad, that too...
sannipan chapter 74 . 1/21/2013
Aargh! No, not Greyback! I don't want him to approach the kids!
sannipan chapter 73 . 1/20/2013
A baby Bayly!:D
sannipan chapter 72 . 1/20/2013
Am I correct to assume that in the last chapter everything will be perfect for all main characters?:) Now even Marshal's finding his happily ever after!
sannipan chapter 69 . 1/17/2013
Poor Lucius, to dream of someone you love and cannot protect is awful, but for the nightmare to be able to come through rather easily, brrr! I really want to know what his lovely wife wrote her son!
sannipan chapter 68 . 1/17/2013
I just remembered this passage, and how cute it was:)
"Narcissa had been careful to explain to Sisidy beforehand that Khala was not giving her the clothing, merely letting her dress in it, to assuage the poor elf's fear of being set free"
My first worry upon reading Sisidy being used as a dress up doll was, "Noooo, she can't be given clothes, the poor loyal thing:("

Ps, cannot review one chapter twice, so had to put this review here
sannipan chapter 70 . 1/17/2013
"That was a compliment. I meant that to me you've always been pureblood, regardless of your father. Likewise, Marcus isn't just a muggle boy." Just when I think Lucius "I'm not pretty, I'm handsome" Malfoy starts to understand blood purity isn't making people either bad or good he throws in one of these! Tsk!
sannipan chapter 67 . 1/15/2013
Aw! Dolph is gonna be a daddy too!
sannipan chapter 66 . 1/15/2013
Oops, last time Lucius decided he needed to bring a new son home, the kid was a wizard and family. Narcissa was not amused. This kid is a muggle and a werewolf, even if it's a pretty muggle werewolf. Narcissa will not like this. To my knowledge "Marcus" does not mean "dragon", so that's another not very typical Malfoy kid kind of thing. All this rambling concludes in "Marcus Malfoy, welcome to the family! You'll learn to love your new uncle who happens to be a vampire!"
sannipan chapter 65 . 1/14/2013
Great newspaper article, good luck on that one Kingsley!
sannipan chapter 64 . 1/13/2013
Xerxes is so cool
sannipan chapter 63 . 1/13/2013
Aline vs Bella, should be interesting!

I have been wondering what do muggles see when they look at Malfoy Manor do you think, since I cannot imagine the Malfoys allowing mere muggles to see or even be near their perfect estate...?
sannipan chapter 61 . 1/13/2013
Mateo didn't mention these werekids being muggles..?
sannipan chapter 60 . 1/13/2013
Poppy, Poppy, Poppy! Lying to Tom is one thing, lying to your other patients, I can't say I aprove
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »