Reviews for The Voldemort Diaries
sannipan chapter 58 . 1/11/2013
So there was another diary!
sannipan chapter 56 . 1/10/2013
I do hope that this make up was for real this time, these lads are my favorite brothers!
sannipan chapter 55 . 1/9/2013
It feels like it's been so long since I last read any words, let alone sentences of likable stuff! Being back to work full time makes me unable to do anything fun. My day is pretty much working, cycling from and towards work, and sleeping! I do count reading your chapters in the "fun" category, so I'm glad I got to finish another chapter:)
sannipan chapter 54 . 1/7/2013
Poor Severus, to be forced to accompany Lucius to a store selling mobile phones! Great opera outfit and wig comment!

Somehow I managed to answer all the questions thrown at me by the attendings! I did not tell them my secret studying technique though...
sannipan chapter 49 . 1/6/2013
Lucius is praying for a blood traitor, whom he is calling by her name, even in his mind. A lot has changed these last couple of years!
sannipan chapter 48 . 1/6/2013
Sorry, sorry, sorry! I'm a bad person, but I read one chapter of the book already...

Another Heir of Slytherin?
I cannot imagine Tom Marvolo Riddle to father a child (love is gross, as is everything to do with it, only Bella would do stuff right? And I thought she had the same condition Narcissa had (although there's a way around it, Khala)).
An illegitimate child to either Morfin or Marvolo? They were the only loving descendants to Zalazar, right?
Or are there any other family lines with Parselmouths?
Or maybe a scary gene mutation to make her a sporadic speaker?
I believe I can rule out anyone else reading the diaries before Severus did?
sannipan chapter 47 . 1/6/2013
Aargh! I just can't stop reading these amazing chapters, but I really have to read an entire book on neurology before entering the hospital building tomorrow morning after this deliciously long holiday...:s

Scold me if I enter another review today please!
sannipan chapter 45 . 1/6/2013
"Telling Molly Weasley not to feed him was akin to telling Harry Potter to stay dead—it didn't take" Ha ha! Severus is so funny!

The Chamber of Secrets reopened, has Severmort been naughty before he was captured looking for the diaries in the goat house? Or do we have another bad ass roaming the school, the bird killer for example...?
sannipan chapter 43 . 1/6/2013
Severus' outfits makes me think of Rachel Green's ex-fiancé being dressed up as a regular dentist while actually being orthodontist.. (I love Friends)
sannipan chapter 39 . 1/5/2013
Rodolphus Lestrange, Death Eater aka Wendolph Goodman, muggle fire fighter! Never saw it coming, and neither did JKR I assume;)... I like the idea of the brothers turning their lives around and doing something right
sannipan chapter 38 . 1/5/2013
"She couldn't wait to get out of these awful, shameful clothes and into a proper pillowcase or tea towel" weird ones those elves:)

I love to see this new less spoiled Draco spending time with his siblings, they are so great together
sannipan chapter 36 . 1/5/2013
Wha, Dragomir is so cute! Makes me want to have a pet dragon. Although I think I still prefer my little dog, people might frown upon seeing me walk a dragon down the city streets...
sannipan chapter 34 . 1/5/2013
Lovely, Sashko. Creep!
sannipan chapter 33 . 1/5/2013
"Miss Lovegood, won't you sit down and tell us everything?" Big mistake Lucius! I wonder if she will start with her childhood fantasies...
sannipan chapter 29 . 1/5/2013
Wow, that play room! My most priced possession was a girl's Lego castle, which was the prettiest thing I'd ever seen, but sort of pales in comparison...

Just wondering, the first ever time I heard about the word "snogging" was when I was advanced enough in English to start and read the HP books in their original language (dictionary close by). Since then I've read many, probably mostly American books, and never stumbled upon snogging again. Is it a British term?
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »