Reviews for The Voldemort Diaries
sannipan chapter 43 . 1/6/2013
Severus' outfits makes me think of Rachel Green's ex-fiancé being dressed up as a regular dentist while actually being orthodontist.. (I love Friends)
sannipan chapter 39 . 1/5/2013
Rodolphus Lestrange, Death Eater aka Wendolph Goodman, muggle fire fighter! Never saw it coming, and neither did JKR I assume;)... I like the idea of the brothers turning their lives around and doing something right
sannipan chapter 38 . 1/5/2013
"She couldn't wait to get out of these awful, shameful clothes and into a proper pillowcase or tea towel" weird ones those elves:)

I love to see this new less spoiled Draco spending time with his siblings, they are so great together
sannipan chapter 36 . 1/5/2013
Wha, Dragomir is so cute! Makes me want to have a pet dragon. Although I think I still prefer my little dog, people might frown upon seeing me walk a dragon down the city streets...
sannipan chapter 34 . 1/5/2013
Lovely, Sashko. Creep!
sannipan chapter 33 . 1/5/2013
"Miss Lovegood, won't you sit down and tell us everything?" Big mistake Lucius! I wonder if she will start with her childhood fantasies...
sannipan chapter 29 . 1/5/2013
Wow, that play room! My most priced possession was a girl's Lego castle, which was the prettiest thing I'd ever seen, but sort of pales in comparison...

Just wondering, the first ever time I heard about the word "snogging" was when I was advanced enough in English to start and read the HP books in their original language (dictionary close by). Since then I've read many, probably mostly American books, and never stumbled upon snogging again. Is it a British term?
sannipan chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
That duel was amazing, and I'm so happy about Severus being secretly protective over his pupils
sannipan chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
That poor woman! To be forced into torturing the man you love most in the world to save your only son. That sick son of Merope! (Ha ha, sorry I couldn't stop myself, and this way is more suited for all ages)
sannipan chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
Finally, a male to experience what giving birth is like!
sannipan chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
"You're free, Severus" That is one of the most amazing sentences ever read Lucius say!
sannipan chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
That's the old pre-dying Regulus all right! Welcome back kid!
sannipan chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
Ooh, cliffhanger!
sannipan chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Way to go Day-co! You are making Emerald a lot happier!
sannipan chapter 15 . 1/4/2013