Reviews for Big Sky Country
conche chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I had to read this story also after I read the other one. You are a very talented person who conveys a whole lot with few words. If I watched Gossip Girl or knew much about Twilight I would surely read those as well, and may in due course, any way.
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
You don't have to apologize, you captured them PERFECTLY! I really love the emotion in here with Lindsay now loving her nickname to Danny's concern for her. His wanting to heal all of her hurts and the way she sees the team now is amazing. I love the humor where Lindsay thinks where Danny's callus could be.

The best lines in here are these "I tap the front of his shirt, a little to the left of his sternum where I know a self-sufficient muscle is beating a steady rhythm. "Here," I tell him. "We get them here."

Danny strokes my palm once more because it seems he can no longer help it, and then he kisses me like he needs to somehow affirm that we've combusted, not just wasted our time shooting off sparks at each other. I close my hand tight around his and I close my eyes, and we stand there in the hallway with nurses passing and people watching and – for the first time since we met – we just breathe." I hope you write more, because you nailed Danny and Lindsay. Welcome!
rapidtetv chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
wow :) that is so nice! :) really beautiful and great, i love your writing style :) great work! :)

o_0 rapidtetv
ioanhoratio chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This was beautiful! Your writing is very
webdlfan chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow! I seriously love how you've tied all of this together. :) Love it!
Sweetlilloz chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I like it keep up the good work and update soon