Reviews for The Trust Job
domina tempore chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
*just what I needed today.
That's what I get for trying to type proper reviews on my phone!
domina tempore chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Read this a while ago on AO3, and now that I've finally had the time to start Leverage as well as SG1, when I noticed this in the crossover section here, I couldn't resist a re-read. And I was not disappointed.

Beautiful, beautiful melding of the two worlds, and lovely characterization, especially for a shorter piece. I can see you've already had more than a few requests for more in this universe, I'll not beg...but I certainly won't refuse more if there is more to be had *wink*.

Again, excellent job, and just what
SquiggytheMage chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
oh want more!
Lordheaven chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
good portrait of the characters. Entertaining plot. Some continuation would not hurt
TatteredSpinner chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Excellent characterization. I like the way you traded off between "the first time/the second time"
Arwen Lune chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This story introduced me to Leverage and I'm now catching up with the entire series - thanks!
ladygris chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Great job! Loved the setup. Would love to see the story continue one day.
Oldlibrn chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Very nice. I can only add to the demands for the complete adventure.
bprice chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
You have to continue with this story. THis is a great idea and could be one of the reasons Sterling is such a stickler. Maybe he saw some stuff he shouldn't have. I would also love to see Eliot and Vala work together!

B
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This was great. Please write a sequel. I want to see Vala do a job with the team.
CubsKing chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wow. That blends these two worlds so seamlessly. Is it going to continue? Please say yes!
Innogen chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Love it; is this another one shot, or the beginning of a series?

Innogen
Charmed luver222 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I love this concept! I hope you bring Daniel in eventually, but I enjoyed the dynamic between Vala and Nathan. Please update soon.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Well shit fire and save the matches!

Excellent job. I'd love to read a chaptered version of this with the teams working together(ish). Eliot and Teal'c would probably have a blast sharing techniques.
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
good beginning, keep it going