Reviews for Isle of Enchantment
ttandme69 chapter 30 . 11/16/2014
Awesome story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you both for all of the hard work! Lisa, Manassas, Va
Guest chapter 30 . 7/21/2014
I really enjoyed your story
twilightobession chapter 30 . 1/21/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I am soooooo HAPPY that Rose and Emmett got their child. LOVE that Beth and Evan were soul mates. They both are the only ones of their kind so it is just fitting that they were meant to be together forever. I truly enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing with us.
twilightobession chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
OH she does have at least one gift. But something tells me she may have more than one. I am wondering what is going to happen when little Beth meets Miguel. She reacted to him and his scent when she was in Esme's stomach and I wondering what she will do when he is in the same room at her.
twilightobession chapter 28 . 1/21/2014
I am so happy that everything with Little Beth has turned out fine. I just hope that Rose gets her wish too.
twilightobession chapter 27 . 1/21/2014
LOVE IT! Hope little Beth is ok and everything turns out ok.
twilightobession chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
I am glad that Miguel did not freak out when Esme told him what they truly were. OMGosh, I hope Esme is ok. I hope everything works out for everyone, Emmett and Rose included.
twilightobession chapter 25 . 1/21/2014
AWESOME! I am sooo happy that things seems to be working out for them. This time around everything seems to be going good, unlike when Bella was pregnant with Nessie. I really hope that Emmett and Rose get their baby too.
twilightobession chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
I am glad that Tanya is now thinking of others and not just herself. Glad that Esme found the perfect place. But I can not believe that she is thinking that she found the most perfectly designed, bully furnished nursery. She has always designed all her own stuff. But I guess it is good that she found it because now she does not have to worry with designing the nursery she can just take care of her baby! I am happy that Esme is having a girl.
twilightobession chapter 23 . 1/21/2014
I wondered if Edward could hear this baby like he could his own. I am glad that Tanya has calmed down some on turning Miguel.
twilightobession chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
I hope Esme is able to move forward from the lose of her 1st baby. I am just really hoping that this child is born healthy and will live. I also hope that Rose will also get her baby. If she does not that will really be hard on her with Esme having a baby and Nessie too.
twilightobession chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
I am glad that Carlisle and Esme got a chance to speak with Miguel. I hope they can talk Tanya into not changing him just yet. She needs to learn to think about other people besides herself.
twilightobession chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
I am wondering about Esme delivering the baby. Will the baby drink the same as Esme's drinking now, milk and blood? I knew Tanya was going to want to keep Miguel.
twilightobession chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
I had not thought about Emmett and Rose and a baby! Oh wow, is there going to be a baby explosion on the island. I am surprised that Carlisle has not order and ultra sound machine to be delivered to the island. lol.
twilightobession chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE this chapter!