Reviews for In General
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
wow...this is VERY Finn. Nice work! Just fyi though, Kurt's eyes are blue, not brown. Finn's are brown.
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
There are no words. Except, like, perfect. And stuff. :)
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Dude, you don't NEED to know. I'll tell you. That. Was. Amazing. You should write more glee. I don't like Finchel at all, and love Kurt, so this was fanfic heaven for me. I loved the awkwardness and the style of writing, and you Finn was spot on and hilarious. :D Godd job!

~Missa
LauraFails chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I thought this was really clever! I've read quite a few Finn/Kurt fics over the course of the evening, and this is the first I've read in this format. I thought the shower interludes were brilliant. I also loved the line "Stop molesting my feet at the dinner table."

Nice work!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Some things could be fixed, such as how the story flows. I liked the segments though! Loved this!
The Drowned World chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That was EPIC!
birdhooves chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is awesome! Kind of weird in some parts but it was very well written, never really goes ooc, and was really a great pleasure to read. Thanks!
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I really enjoy this. You writing style is unique and the timeline. I would love to see more like this. Sexual tension is always fantastic.
Bdoing chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love the tone you wrote this in, oh my god. Just... write more. Please. D:
Fhqwghads chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i hate to be a naggy nancy, buuuuuut kurt has blue ice. beautiful, deep, ice blue eyes.
whozzat chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I would just like you to be aware that this is my favourite fanfiction of Kurt/Finn I have read thus far in my life, and seeing as I've read over half of the ones that exsist on the entirity of the internet, that's saying a lot.

I think it's clever. And I think you're a terribly witty person. Very quick. Very dry. I love it. I LOVE it.

Please be my new best friend.
emmypf chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
aaawwwwwww! this is so sweet! i love that "Lets do Kurt" bit! fucking hilarious! i aslo love it when Kurt shrieks like a girl! XD
inuharrytwiclique chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
First off, Ew, Finchel! Second, Yay, Kinn!

This was beyond entertaining. I thought Mercedes was so funny in this. I want this to happen for real on the show, that'd be the best thing ever!
Psychedelic-City chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Ahh, brilliantness. The sexual tension is fantastic! Great job :)
flordesombra chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I SO want more! A little more M to the mix would have been delicious, but it's so damn good as it is...