Reviews for it's the littlest things that keep me hanging on
agronderwood chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Dude, say it back you know you love her
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
It's so screwed up and weird and wrong. Which makes it so perfectly Puck and Quinn and, in turn, beautiful. 3
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Aw. This is so bitter sweet yet I for some reason love it. You captured the moments perfectly. Great job. )
ArtieAndTinaAbrams chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
these are great drabbles.

and so sad

especially that he SO WANTS TO KEEP BETH AND HE CAN'T :'o
sophia666 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow. I have so much love for well-written Puck/Quinn, and I love how good you are at capturing them. my favourite little parts were-

She will remember forever the way the baby smiled when she first held her; she will remember forever the ache in her heart as she walked away.

But she also remembers Puck, and his face when she told him they weren't keeping her.

He'd never tell a soul, but she knew he wanted his baby more than she could ever imagine.

and

They're always kissers and touchers, but never lovers, never lovers, never lovers.

"I love you."

They aren't until the day their baby is born.

and

"I love you," she says, and she falls into his arms and he wants to say it's a fairytale but he hasn't showered in a while and he must smell like shit.

He presses his nose into her hair and she still smells the same as always; dark nights and bright days and all the good things he's ever experienced. "I know."
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Love the drabbles they are so cute :)
addicted2chair chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I don't know what you're talking about. The quality of this writing is not sporadic at all! It's incredible. This had me engrossed from start to finish. I love how they are all separate but connected at the same time.
Seren McGowan chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
She's everything; the sun, the moon, the stars, everything that's good and important and significant in this life. He thinks God must've had a plan for her all along,-THIS is the most perfect phrase about Quinn ever written. Congratulations.

Pure awesomenes, all of the drabbles.
shinetherapy chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
SO, SO, SO, SO Beautiful. wow. Perfection. I have no more adjectives? But please write more PQ.
McMarvel chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This is really good. I love Puck and Quinn and I love these little fragments they work so well with each other! Good Job!