Reviews for Night's Out
scienceguy chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Cute and thoroughly enjoyable. Nice work.
LaviLovinYu chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Erm. SQUEEEEELOVEFORTHISFIC, yeah. All your pieces are SO. awesome.

Hyperlink. Lol.

I can so see that in my head; a naked Lavi grinning like hell with yu in the background.

LUUURRVE.

and yus, EF muse must come back! :D
Kataru chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
lmao, Crazy! love it! thanks for sharing!
the-fish92 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Lavi was the boy mothers warned their daughters about.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

she, the yu, does it again: loveliness and gayness and awesomeness and OH EM GEE all stuffed into words.

These guys are just too cute, f'real. I ADORE THIS.
second soul of a cat chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
laughing hysterically the entire time XDDD

(poor Allen, scarred for life)
YukaKoyomi-san chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Hilarious. Humorous. Funny.

This is like... Wow!
BlindBeyondSight chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Omfg...omfg. Omfg. Omfg. OMFG. I FREAKING LOVE YOU *RUNTACKLEGLOMP* FFFFF- YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I WAS SMIRKING LIKE A MANIAC THE WHOLE TIME. I also got Lavi's geekage. OTL ANYWAYS. THIS FANFIC IS SO AWESOME THAT I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT THERE WASN'T ANY EXPLICIT YAOI. YEAH. FEEL PROUD.
seiyuurabu chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Recycled, whut? Would have remembered if I'd read any portion of this wonderful piece before...

"scant few inches taller" Only 2cm taller. 1 inch 2.54cm

Hope EF muse returns soon or the ending of High or anything else in progress ;;
Fallende chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Aha, if it wasn't six in the morning and my family wasn't deeply asleep I'd be laughing my ass off right now.
Tossino chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This is still the best thing written for me ever. Actually, probably the first one (did I say that already?), but still the bestest. It's so much win, I still love it to bits, and... Yeah.

lol, Allen, lol, Kanda, lol, Lenalee, LOL, LAVI! HE PUTS THE "LESS" IN "SHAMELESS".

ILU THIS MUCH
Morphine Dementia chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay you're officially my favorite LaviYu author now.

Poor Allen. Epic Lenalee. Also lol Link (I got the geek joke! Oh noes!)

And of course Lavi and Kanda omg. Too lazy to be repetitive and say everything about lovely interaction and all that, but I LOVED it srsly. Also HAHA naked Lavi opening door and ROFL Kanda is expensive lolwhat and yeah Lavi's speech is just PERFECT. Excellent.

Ossi knows what to request! (shot)

Awesome read, it made my day. 3333 NOW ONTO THAT EF! (shot again)
dahliadenoire chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Fuck man, why are you so awesome?

This is fucking cash, I tell ya, CASH.