Reviews for Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Aspendragon chapter 5 . 3/7
I've so far thoroughly enjoyed this story and looking forward to reading the rest. The only thing I'm iffy on was the beginning of the story and how we had jumped right into Kolyat and Oriana's life without much introduction.

Chapter 4 and 5 were fantastic character reads, but 1-3 were a little rushed, vague and not as in-depth, so I'm only just now getting the feel for your Oriana (who you can almost start from scratch with since we don't get much of her in the games).

Basically I'm just saying I, as a new reader and new to this shipping, needed more on Oriana right away, other than that, I'm loving the style and the information you are placing in just the right spots. The writing is becoming more mature as I read and it's obvious you pay a lot of attention to detail and allow your imagination to create as you go.

I'm reading this at the same time as Mass Effect Ascension and they're both fantastic because I feel like I'm getting professional supplementary reading/A story in every direction I turn - a publishing house and a devoted fan. Please keep writing and being creative.

Aspen out.
Aelibia chapter 11 . 2/14
Aww man, it's over. Is it over? Because I could read another 11 chapters of this. Srsly.
Shasaria chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
Brilliant! Outstanding. So fluent...So natural. My heart clenched and my eyes raved overy every little silly meaningfull detail. This is amazing writing...And I can't believe this story hasn't been updated in five years! I loved it! But I feel so sad now...Since I'll never see the end. I hope I'm wrong.
AIK2 chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
I love this story! I'm also a little sad that it's not been updated, but on the bright side, this is a good point in the story to end it-no cliffhangers and everything's looking up for the two. I'll still follow the story, though!
AIK2 chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Heh, so Kolyat will be on coffee duty? Hah! I don't know why I find it so amusing that he'll be something of a glorified intern for now.
AIK2 chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
I like the style of this fanfic, especially the orders. Blasto Pajamas? I've got to wonder how that looks like exactly.
AIK2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I like where this is going. Truthfully, I found this fanfic after browsing DeviantArt and finding a picture dedicated to this fanfic. It saddens me, though, that it hasn't been updated in 5 year. But ah well. That never stopped me reading before, heh.
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
I LOVE how Flustered Oriana makes Kolyat, and her way of being friendly, but not pushing things with Kolyat. Very admirable.

Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
Awww~ I See Oriana is charming her way into his good graces :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Beautiful work. And these two, Oriana and Kolyat meeting? What a twist of fate!
starkling chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
Oh no, I really should know better than to start on reading a fic that hasn't been updated in five years! That said I really loved what I read and Ori/Kolyat is a pairing I never thought about, but which I've come to adore. This is just so delicious. If you ever get inspiration to continue this I'll be reading it for sure!
Miri chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
Oh my God, I hope you're writing more. It's so amazing and brilliant and cute and please don't leave us hanging like this!
Emilinia-sama chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
so this is really good, but it's been like 4 years since you last updated this fic. you ever gonna finish it? cause i'd like to see this finish. ori's and kolyat's relationship is just too cute for words.
please finish? :(
Orchidellia chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
This was such a cute fic. I'll definitely have to go back and read it again.
Rose chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
You know, I've had the roughest weekend and I felt really depressed by it.
Then I stumbled on your tumblr saying that story was restarting with you editing chapter and getting back into it.

You have no idea how that news made me happy. I love this fic, I love how you gave life to those two characters we see so little in the games.
I love to see them deal with the missions their family member got into.

And I can't wait to see it continue