Reviews for Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 5/11
I LOVE how Flustered Oriana makes Kolyat, and her way of being friendly, but not pushing things with Kolyat. Very admirable.

LOVE THIS STORY!
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 5/11
Awww~ I See Oriana is charming her way into his good graces :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 5/11
Beautiful work. And these two, Oriana and Kolyat meeting? What a twist of fate!
starkling chapter 11 . 3/4
Oh no, I really should know better than to start on reading a fic that hasn't been updated in five years! That said I really loved what I read and Ori/Kolyat is a pairing I never thought about, but which I've come to adore. This is just so delicious. If you ever get inspiration to continue this I'll be reading it for sure!
Miri chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
Oh my God, I hope you're writing more. It's so amazing and brilliant and cute and please don't leave us hanging like this!
Emilinia-sama chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
so this is really good, but it's been like 4 years since you last updated this fic. you ever gonna finish it? cause i'd like to see this finish. ori's and kolyat's relationship is just too cute for words.
please finish? :(
Orchidellia chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
This was such a cute fic. I'll definitely have to go back and read it again.
Rose chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
You know, I've had the roughest weekend and I felt really depressed by it.
Then I stumbled on your tumblr saying that story was restarting with you editing chapter and getting back into it.

You have no idea how that news made me happy. I love this fic, I love how you gave life to those two characters we see so little in the games.
I love to see them deal with the missions their family member got into.

And I can't wait to see it continue
Jet Nighten chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
NUUUUUUUUU ;O; this story is so good, please please continue! You are a wonderful writer!
ScruffySock chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
I know the last time you updated this was a while ago, and that you probably don't plan on finishing it, but I enjoyed the ride and the writing. OuO
Altarf chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
I love everything about this story of yours. It has to be one of the few masterpieces that I have encountered so far and of those it has my first place. It is so well written and you can just feel the two of them and everyone around them like they were real. This chapter made me laugh out loud so many times. I'm tempted to ask if I can attempt to make it a pod-fic (would of course give you all credit for it) but I'm not sure if someone with my inexperience should try it.
Anyways; Brilliant story and I simply cannot wait for a new part! You better still be writing this because I'll go mad without it!
Altarf chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
I am very happy that I do not have to wait on an update here because I would have gone crazy with worry.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Please update this story is epic ;)
Mavya Nissi chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
You've got to be shitting me! why only eleven chapters?! Whyyyyyy? You need to continue this thing or im going to be nuts. They are so adorable. I've never thougth of this pairing, you know? But now it makes a lot of sense :O Anyway, we are in 2013 and still not even a new chap? what the hell? C'mon I know you can do it! I'll be waiting!
Becka3490 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
please tellme you are gonna to update soon! its been more than 2 years by now, since the last update!
and this story is so amazing, they are perfectly match, i cant wait any longer, really hoping to read your work any time soon. (sorry about the poor english lol ) XD