Reviews for Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Orchidellia chapter 11 . 2/5
This was such a cute fic. I'll definitely have to go back and read it again.
Rose chapter 11 . 1/22
You know, I've had the roughest weekend and I felt really depressed by it.
Then I stumbled on your tumblr saying that story was restarting with you editing chapter and getting back into it.

You have no idea how that news made me happy. I love this fic, I love how you gave life to those two characters we see so little in the games.
I love to see them deal with the missions their family member got into.

And I can't wait to see it continue
Jet Nighten chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
NUUUUUUUUU ;O; this story is so good, please please continue! You are a wonderful writer!
ScruffySock chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
I know the last time you updated this was a while ago, and that you probably don't plan on finishing it, but I enjoyed the ride and the writing. OuO
Altarf chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
I love everything about this story of yours. It has to be one of the few masterpieces that I have encountered so far and of those it has my first place. It is so well written and you can just feel the two of them and everyone around them like they were real. This chapter made me laugh out loud so many times. I'm tempted to ask if I can attempt to make it a pod-fic (would of course give you all credit for it) but I'm not sure if someone with my inexperience should try it.
Anyways; Brilliant story and I simply cannot wait for a new part! You better still be writing this because I'll go mad without it!
Altarf chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
I am very happy that I do not have to wait on an update here because I would have gone crazy with worry.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Please update this story is epic ;)
Mavya Nissi chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
You've got to be shitting me! why only eleven chapters?! Whyyyyyy? You need to continue this thing or im going to be nuts. They are so adorable. I've never thougth of this pairing, you know? But now it makes a lot of sense :O Anyway, we are in 2013 and still not even a new chap? what the hell? C'mon I know you can do it! I'll be waiting!
Nack3490 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
please tellme you are gonna to update soon! its been more than 2 years by now, since the last update!
and this story is so amazing, they are perfectly match, i cant wait any longer, really hoping to read your work any time soon. (sorry about the poor english lol ) XD
Emm-N7 chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Oh my god no.
:[
I didn't see when this was last updated and now I'm so sad! This was such a beautiful story! I never even imagined them, but they are so perfect and this story captured them so well.
Bruce-Man chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
This one of my all-time favorite stories! Could you please update it soon? It's too good a story to die right when it's getting good!
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Interesting concept and nice characterization. Would like more three dimension ( you already ahve three dimensional character but only at acute times) more often.

Note: Pulling of three Dimen is harder than shooting a three pointer from the halfway court in a soccer field. Yes i know. But you do it damn well so congrats and keep goign!

In case: Three dimensional is the act of making a realistic/relatable character by human standards. Human standards (or just general character) is to have likes, dislikes, social tics, ques, etc etc. As well as contradictory patterns . To be in control and rush to understand everything, yet to be so in control doesn't know the feeling of not having any control. This is a contradictory and makes a character feel more life like.

To be human is to be hypocritic is what my teacher told me. :)!
redrose-melody chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Mmmm, now that I'm re-reading this...

Could it be that, when Oriana tells Kolyat he's a good thing, Kolyat had a memory of Thane saying he's the only good thing he brought to this world?
AD Lewis chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Its shame you haven't updated this in a while - it is a wonderful fic. Please update soon?
compa16 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Must read more this is awesome