Reviews for Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
For so long I've waited, and now it's here in all of it's glory. The little details about the Wards are amazing and well researched; they're also inserted into the flow of your story in such a natural way that you barely notice that you've read them.

Playing up the commonalities and complements between Oriana and Kolyat is a brilliant stroke. They are both displaced, and though their attitudes are significantly different, they are both trying to deal with what life has thrown at them in the best possible way. They are tied together by the thread of Shepard's crew and mission, and it's connection to them, so it makes perfect sense that they would meet and interact.

I don't think that I've ever strung together this many serious sentences in a row. This is how much I love you and your story! *throws glitter confetti*
Katerina Kintari chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
You indentured me with your awesomeness. You characterize Kolyat's conflicting emotions so well, and Oriana, who doesn't even GET any lines in the game, is brought to life in a way that amazes and humbles me. I can't wait till the next chapter is up!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25