Reviews for A Little Fire Never Hurt a Roman Centurion
Rabecca Rodrick chapter 1 . 2/6
This is awesome! I have long been a Tennishoes fan and this was a fun read! I loved your portrayal of Apollus's personality. The fan girls of the world thank you!
ShatteredIce18 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
XD Oh, Apollus.
He's right, Megan would prefer the dragon. I do. I definetely want Toothless, anyway.
Ember Neutron chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I can so Imagine Meagan spoiling that Terrible Terror! If Apollus ever rides a dragon, I think it wold ether be a Monstrous Nightmare or a Thunderdrum. What do you say? Cute fanfic BTW.
talewind chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Gahhh, so cute! XD Of COURSE Appolus would try to kill a Dragon for Megan, and I love his thought process on how she would react. XD
Arlothia chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
THIS WAS AWESOME! When I first saw that there was a crossover with Tennis Shoes among the Nephites, my first thought was "How on earth..." But I loved the story! This was fantastic! Keep it up!

Backroads chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
*snort* oh, Apollus! This is the reason for your sexiness! I see him taking on something... Bigger, in order to show his manliness, but this was dang funny. I really think he would get along with Stoick. Why must they be enemies? Maybe could have stretched it more, but funny.