Reviews for About Damn Time
Uezukun chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
One word to call this fanfic...
AWESOME!
I'm really glad to finally read a soroku or sora and Roxas fanfic, that sora dominates Roxas,
Good job, you made my day X3
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
... :D I loved it!
Kolbie Ru-Ru chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
OH TEH NOES! I feel like teh biggest idiot in teh world!

I'm so sorry Fade! I really am! I can't believe that I didn't review this! I read this before me and you became yaoi buddehs and meh small, peanut-sized mind didn't comprehend teh fact that this was your story! *bows* Please forgiveth meh! TToTT

I love this so much! It's so cute! *bangs head on desk repeatedly* OH DANG! *fountain of blood spurts out* Ah well. I'll probably be okay...*vision starts becoming blurry* Nah. My screen's always been fuzzy. I swear.
OmniaVanitas chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
lovely story! Love SorRox. XD

hope you write more SorRox in the future XD
roXasroXasroXas1518.xD chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
... you're story made me smile and made me feel butterflies in mah stomach! hehehehe... xD
Eternal Light chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Incredible, to be your "first" it was awesomely good! I always seem to enjoy RoxasxSoraxRoxas a lot more if there is a yaoi fangirl mother... so weird, whatever, you are pretty good, I really liked this story!
XNobodyXSomebodyX chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This was freaking wonderful. It rocked like crazy :D And it was SoRox, too! (I'm a huge fan of Sora being dominate, I have no idea why, I just do, and I don't question my gut, it does good things for me... that sounded awkward...)

It was lovely is what I'm trying to say, it made me a very happy person 3