Reviews for Watch Me
great fic :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Funny. :D
brooklyn0613 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is like my favorite fanfic ever! You totally got the characters down. Also, this is the only good Giles/Buffy spanking fiction I can find. All the others become too sexual and creepy. Please, please write more!
MMWillow13 chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
nice story
Buffyxenaman chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
good job
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Oh that was naughty! And you didn't continue on? LOL Seriously, I thought for a long time that someone should take Buffy in hand. Giles certainly, but also Angel. He wanted to be so protective of her, but he never settled her hash and protected her from herself. It had nothing to do with respect, he respected her and her skills and her job, but he/they should have stepped in when Buffy put herself in unnecessary danger, not to mention attitude and being mouthy on occasion.

Hugs, Che'
blue talith chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Oh, ho, ho, ho! Such thoughts Buffy has!
blue talith chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Interesting, very interesting!
tinyinara chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is awesome, can't believe I've only just found it! There is a definite lack of Giles/Buffy stories in this vein so I am so pleased to find this. Very funny too!

Hope you write more :)
abc12349k2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
OMFG OMFG OMFG!

Ok, so I know I read and favorited this story long ago and loved it then too, but that was before I was bold enough to review. So may I just say OMFG! I LOVE YOU!

I am completely in agreement that there is a HUGE lack of Giles spanks Buffy stories as well as Angel spanks Buffy stories. She was the most wonderful little brat back then and Giles is the most perfect father type figure and Angel...oh Angelll, lol.

Please pretty pretty pretty please write a sequel. Or something else in the same vain. Pleasseeeeeeeeeee

xoxo

Kelley

PS. I love your Angel/Connor stories as well! Hoping that in the latest one Dawn will get her comupance!
cpasq9 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
good story. please write more
wandamarie chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS I AM HAPPY I FOUND YOUR STORIES THANKS
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER THANKS
Elipses chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
This is really strange... Giles would NEVER act like this... EVER...
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
fantastic! good to see a Buffy Giles discipline fic he suits that role perfectly! fave line - "But I AM a wayward schoolgirl"

If you feel like doing one where he canes Dawn when she's going through her naughty phase, i'd love to read it!