Reviews for Supposedly Straight Stranger
WHAT THE WHAT chapter 1 . 6/30
I can see how Kanji ended up as a striper, but how Souji?He was always so quite. I'm so confused.
zakurogirl1818 chapter 1 . 3/26
Lol we should have more of these.
Meow chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Yu is a prefect stripper !
SwitchLovely chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
O.O -nose bleeds then cries in corner for seven years- FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS
I.K. Holdrige chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Man, I enjoyed this fanfiction way too much, too! I enjoyed Kanji and Souji way to much in this! I enjoyed everything concerned to this AU way too much, my dear friend!

I abosolutely adored every second of this AU!

Druekee chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I am absolutely in love with this AU. like. holy fuckin shit. how is this so great and how can it fit their personalities so well? fucking DOJIMA man. that was a great touch. and your writing was absolutely perfect and i fuckin loved all the references to how men usually come out and the details! like teddie and the gross old dudes in the audience and Kanji cracked me up. damn. it was hot too. like souji? perfect, gorgeous. and yosuke was written really, really cutely. i had to legit stop reading for a few seconds in some parts to like stare adoringly at this fuckin fic. and absorb its majesty. i dunno if this even makes sense but shit son, you can write good. definitely a fave.
Prime's Little One chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
0.0 ROFL! I love this. Stripper!Souji is... adorably cracky and hot... Somehow, all those just fit. But I love the line, "It's like a horribly confusing, homosexual Christmas." LMAO! Could I quote you on that? I'm writing a humor fic using random quotes, and I was wanting to know if I could use it? I'd give you full credit if you let me. Uh, not that you do, but... yeah, uh... just asking.
Bleed Peroxide chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is one of my favorite things. So hot it's makin' my laptop emit smoke - and it's just. Gah. Sexy as hell and yet, despite the AU-ness of it, still in character somehow? I don't know what wizardry you managed to let that happen. The progression of Yosuke's character and his acceptance of his homosexuality was handled quite nicely.

In other words, awesome. Loved it! Adored it! :)
Junk Garage chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
oh my god this is just

Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 6/25/2012

argh com'on, i can't put into words just how magnificent this is.

just saying it will always, forevah and evah be my souji/yosuke fav fic from now on. haha.

and darn, ur jokes are awesome. i almost choked on my tea with the narnia closet and do-jizz-ma things.
MoonlightSkye chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
:DD Yay!

I don't know what you're talking about. Yosuke is... is... nah. I can't lie. Yosuke's gay, through and through. ._. I don't think many people can deny that. Even people who don't support this couple think he's gay sometimes. xDD

xD I love Kanji in this. He's so flaming, it's just hilarious. And Souji and Yosuke were written well as well.

Really a great fanfiction! :D Thanks for writing this piece of amazingness. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go add this to my favorites. :)

Toona Chiarenz chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
You should make more of these~ I just love that kind of Kanji! If he's real, I would definitely make friends with him! XD 3

You're awesome at this! Keep up the good work! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
hot damn. we love you, too.
EvenDevilsCry chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Oh my Jesus I love you xD Especially how you wrote everyone! Kanji was absolutely hilarious. Souji and Yosuke were completely adorable and KYAAAA I just-BLARGH MORE PLZ.

KirishimaYui chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Really, I couldn't stop smiling in the end. Your writing style was just excellent. Kanji is very humorous; and everything else had their sweet sides to it. Yosuke is so innocent, it's like he's just begging to be confronted by, in this case, Souji / Very adorable, wonderful job!