Reviews for Rescue Me: A Tom x Bill Story
kbeto chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
I LOVE your McGuys! Harry's my fav! hahaha! :)
imdeletingthis chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
update please! ignore the hater comments, this is a really great story and it's killing me to wait for the ending!
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Didn't you say you were 'almost done' with the next part! And here I am, commenting, and YET you have NOT updated for like a half a year! It's so fucking annoying when the author writes 'please commen' but then they NEVER answer the comment and it's also common for them to stop updating!
smileycentral234 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Hey, so I read it! I give it five stars! You describe everything so vividly it's like your there! Is that going to be the last part? I hope not! Although I've never seen moulin rouge so I have no idea how much of the story's left. I know I keep making comments on your writing style, but I can't get over how unique it is and I hope to read stuff from you in the future. Your plots are very original and I hope you keep writing about our dear beloved Kaulitz twins!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
This is great, Cally. I can't wait to read more, I'm really hoping things work out for them!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Tom and Bill are so sweet together! I feel bad for Bill's future 'occupation' with the record exec, hopefully things will change. I haven't seen the movie yet, so this is still a mystery to me.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This is great, I love how all their personalities differ, but they work together. I can't wait to keep going!
TheBreakingDawn333 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This was very good. D and i think the other fan-girls will absolutely love this story 3