Reviews for The Witnesses
Amazing.
timano chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
A well-crafted story, full of meaning and piquant prose. 10 out of 10 stars!
Edan Marie chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
This story is amazing, I loved reading it. The bit where Amy remembered Rory made me so sad, but I still loved the whole story. You're a fantastic writer.
paynesgrey chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Oh my God this was so wonderful! I was crying my eyes out at the end. So emotional but I could see this happening on the show. Fabulous, brilliant job!
Eclectic Muse chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Oh lord I bawled like a baby over this. So beautiful, touching, heart-wrenching. You really made me feel for the Doctor here, and of course for Amy. Dream Lord Rory was alternately so very Rory, and so very chilling, and ... guh. I loved Rory and Amy's quiet day together, and Amelia finally remembering his name, and then adult Rory and Amy's farewell. Ugh I am still blubbering. It's like I just watched Cold Blood and had my heart broken all over again, but in the best way.

I really hope to see more from you on Rory/Amy in particular, and Doctor Who in general, after the finale. :)
Allison Lane chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Uh. BRB when I'm not crying like a twelve-year-old.

God this was beautiful. Your description of Karass Don Slava was incredible, and Amy's dream of a day with Rory was just heartbreaking. Definitely putting this in my favorites.
Canis Tempestas chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Oh, this was great. I love how you facilitated Amy's rememberance of Rory through the Dreamlord, because in the Dreamlord's realm, anything's possible. Loved that the Dreamlord manifested himself as Rory. It suits the situation because not only does it serve the purpose of haunting the Doctor, who grieves for Rory who gave his life for him, but also it works because as of now the Doctor's mind is the sole place where a clear memory of Rory still exists.

I loved all the situations inwhich Amy lived through the by-gones and could've beens with "Rory". It tugged at my heart and made me smile when at the end she finally was able to remember his name.

Oh, loved the slight Susan reference. It's always nice when the Doctor is put into a situation where he recalls the past. He's been through so much that we forget that he's already been a father and a grandfather.

Oh, and I love that it ended with a "Tell me about Rory" moment. Surely the Doctor would like to keep Rory's memory alive... with Amy... in its fullest.

Thanks for writing this... slightly satiates the sorrow at the loss of poor Rory (they were a great team, the three of them)... I hope to see more Doctor Who from you.