Reviews for Detective down
guest chapter 43 . 4/21
Its really funny you said that, cause I kept imagining liv under a chuppah and Elliott stomping on the wine glass while munch laughs at him, telling him he did better at his wedding.
SvuLover chapter 43 . 10/9/2014
This story was so good. I love it, and it brings tears to my eyes!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/24/2013
333,33333
Guest chapter 23 . 11/24/2013
Guest chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
3 # 3 # 3 # 3
Bookworm210 chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
I practically squeezed the life out of my cat fangirling when I read that HOLY CHEESE ON A TOASTER I'M ALL GIGGLY! *squees*
Guest chapter 43 . 8/3/2013
OMG!This was an excellent twist to the episode "SHATTERED!"I remembered watching,and believe me,when Stabler realized that Olivia was in the morgue and that shots were fired,he was frantic!If the scenario had gone down like you wrote this story,Elliot Stabler would have gone off the deep end!You did a great depiction of Benson's injuries,trauma,and recovery.I was impress how you wrote the emotional aspect of the whole incident,how the team handled the whole were right when you said Detective Benson is the "SQUAD",Watching the show without Stabler is really hard, Benson and Stabler is "The Squad!"Since the writers literally cut Olivia's other half off,it was never the same,and never will be unless Elliot a question or doubt Benson and Stabler will ALWAYS be FOREVER...
Guest chapter 43 . 8/3/2013
Absolutely wonderful story!Great ending to a truly beautiful it!E/O FOREVER...
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Haha that is impressive! I watched 15 episodes of pretty little liars in one night and I didn't start tell like 11.
Tonithefirewoman chapter 43 . 4/12/2013
Great story
Guest chapter 33 . 1/4/2013
Just s you know fluff isn't kissing fluff is sex okay okay I just had to saybthatcause it was really annoying me.
JessicaLeaDuggins chapter 24 . 9/11/2012
What do I think? I think that this is a bangingly awesome story, that's what. _ 3
JessicaLeaDuggins chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
Homegirl. This story is AMAZING.
I am totally loving it! I have to go to bed right now, but as soon as I get home from school&&practice tomorrow? I'm ON IT! :D
And your dad is SO wrong. This IS a productive use of time, he can get over himself. :P I'm really glad that you sat down to write this awesome piece of awesomesauce. _
cinderella chapter 43 . 2/13/2012
Really enjoyed this story!Great job!Love it!E/O FOREVERRRRRR!
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was great. Now I actually wish that I had watched season 11.