Reviews for Osa Bella
kceeblevinshotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/17
I can’t keep up with how many times I have read this. I may have a problem! You are incredibly talented and I love how your mind works. Clearly you knew where the story was going from the first paragraph you wrote. It’s flawless and thank you so much for sharing it with us. I am a cancer mom (my son is doing great) and I read fanfiction for the same reasons you wrote it. It is a wonderfully fun way to escape for a few hours here and there. My deepest condolences for you and your family’s loss. God Bless. 3
SianJohn chapter 37 . 12/14/2023
I've just enjoyed a reread of this great story, and I loved it just as much as I did the first time. Thank you so much for leaving it here for us to enjoy time and time again.
kceeblevinshotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/2/2023
I loved it all. Thank you for sharing your amazing story with us. Blessings!
CynMar Rom chapter 37 . 10/10/2022
It took me a bit to process all the things happening in this fic.
Grief is something that brings about so many things.
This is a beautiful way to work through some of those themes.
I was surprised about the bear theme at the end, I definitely did not see it coming, but it somehow all fit.
Thank you for sharing, and for keeping it up for me to find such a long time later.
princeselisa chapter 37 . 9/3/2022
princeselisa chapter 2 . 8/28/2022
princeselisa chapter 1 . 8/28/2022
Jillgrab chapter 36 . 8/8/2022
Yesss! Thank you!
Jillgrab chapter 35 . 8/8/2022
This is awful I’m about to cry.
Jillgrab chapter 33 . 8/8/2022
You are kidding right? This isn’t happening.
Jillgrab chapter 30 . 8/8/2022
What the heck?! I’m going to kill the bears and Jacob! PLEASE tell me you get them out of this mess.
Sox21 chapter 37 . 4/1/2022
Thank you for writing this. Thoroughly enjoyed.
SianJohn chapter 37 . 1/27/2022
Thank you so much for sharing this truly wonderful story with us, I absolutely loved it.
JoVersify chapter 37 . 1/17/2022
Oh sigh. That was such a wonderful story. I am so sad that I missed this story upon its creation, and wish so badly that I had met you and joined you on the journey writing this. That first generation of this fandom was such a whirlwind.

Sorry I missed so many chapter reviews, but this was so well done that I could NOT stop during those intense reveal chapters. And one point, I thought I was going to to go crazy with not knowing the damn deal with the bears, but it was so SO worth the wait!

Thank you, thank you for this beautiful story that, of course, has instantly made it onto my all time GOAT list, and will be re-read many times to come.

JoVersify
JoVersify chapter 31 . 1/16/2022
Oh please, pretty please have Jake imprint on one of the she-bears and find some way for Edward to be the king of all of them because he has the blood of their spirit bear in him or something... maybe? Somehow? Omg, in Bella's words, "This sucks".

And I know it's not healthy, but I find Bella's reckless alcoholism so endearing. Shrugs. Guess that's what I get growing up in a family of total lushes.
3,873 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »