Reviews for Osa Bella
CynMar Rom chapter 37 . 10/10
It took me a bit to process all the things happening in this fic.
Grief is something that brings about so many things.
This is a beautiful way to work through some of those themes.
I was surprised about the bear theme at the end, I definitely did not see it coming, but it somehow all fit.
Thank you for sharing, and for keeping it up for me to find such a long time later.
princeselisa chapter 37 . 9/3
princeselisa chapter 2 . 8/28
princeselisa chapter 1 . 8/28
Jillgrab chapter 36 . 8/8
Yesss! Thank you!
Jillgrab chapter 35 . 8/8
This is awful I’m about to cry.
Jillgrab chapter 33 . 8/8
You are kidding right? This isn’t happening.
Jillgrab chapter 30 . 8/8
What the heck?! I’m going to kill the bears and Jacob! PLEASE tell me you get them out of this mess.
Sox21 chapter 37 . 4/1
Thank you for writing this. Thoroughly enjoyed.
SianJohn chapter 37 . 1/27
Thank you so much for sharing this truly wonderful story with us, I absolutely loved it.
JoVersify chapter 37 . 1/17
Oh sigh. That was such a wonderful story. I am so sad that I missed this story upon its creation, and wish so badly that I had met you and joined you on the journey writing this. That first generation of this fandom was such a whirlwind.

Sorry I missed so many chapter reviews, but this was so well done that I could NOT stop during those intense reveal chapters. And one point, I thought I was going to to go crazy with not knowing the damn deal with the bears, but it was so SO worth the wait!

Thank you, thank you for this beautiful story that, of course, has instantly made it onto my all time GOAT list, and will be re-read many times to come.

JoVersify
JoVersify chapter 31 . 1/16
Oh please, pretty please have Jake imprint on one of the she-bears and find some way for Edward to be the king of all of them because he has the blood of their spirit bear in him or something... maybe? Somehow? Omg, in Bella's words, "This sucks".

And I know it's not healthy, but I find Bella's reckless alcoholism so endearing. Shrugs. Guess that's what I get growing up in a family of total lushes.
JoVersify chapter 29 . 1/16
Can't review, must read...
JoVersify chapter 28 . 1/16
Oh Damn... we finally get answers about these bears?! I'm terrified for Bella! Biting my nails off!

On to the next!
Jo
JoVersify chapter 25 . 1/16
Uh... I really want to review this chap... I do... but I am struck dumb... I dont think you would be able to read the incoherent gibberish... that's all that is currently in my head right now. All the synapses have misfired like a teenage virgin boy.

I am... maybe probably very likely going to have dirty fucking sex dreams about your Edward tonight. So, thanks in advance for that.

Fucking hell.