Reviews for Osa Bella
yayyyyy! wooohoo bells
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 12 . 10/8
gross
GertrudeRoyale chapter 37 . 8/26
I don't know if you still see your reviews or respond but I honestly don't care I just had to review

THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTE FIRE AND DESERVES ALL THE AWARDS. Holy shit honestly the last like 10 chapters come out of no where. Usually I can kind of see where the story is going to go but this one just Jesus. I can't explain to you how much I enjoy your writing style.
Missyok chapter 37 . 6/6
You know what’s great about a concussion and amnesia? I get to read my favorite stories and they are new agin. A decade later and I’m still in love with this story. Thank you.
knightoflives chapter 37 . 4/15
The story is worth it. The angst, uncertainty... all of it. What a wonderful story. Thank you.
FlamingMaple chapter 37 . 3/7
An amazing story! Thank you for sharing!
FlamingMaple chapter 36 . 3/7
You had me in tears with your author’s note. So many of our stories start in the broken, and sometimes, the most tender places in our real lives. Thank you for sharing.

(And a big shout out to your mister for the editingthat is a work of love)
FlamingMaple chapter 34 . 3/7
Alternative titles for this storyJust how many people can Bella be engaged to?” Or, “Bears, and Vampires, and Werwolvesoh my!”
FlamingMaple chapter 30 . 3/7
Pardon me while I scoop up my dropped jaw.
FlamingMaple chapter 23 . 3/6
“I’m much more afraid of lawyers.” Oh honey, ain’t that the truth!
FlamingMaple chapter 18 . 3/5
The devil comes with a limited edition Volvo. Boy does he ever. Hand me my matching pitchfork!
FlamingMaple chapter 13 . 3/5

(I can only imagine there are a string of reviews like this on this particular chaptergah!)
FlamingMaple chapter 12 . 3/5
I don’t even have words for the emotional contortions this story is putting me through.

(But I love it!)
FlamingMaple chapter 11 . 3/5
And doesn’t that last metaphor just sum it all up!
3,833 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »