Reviews for Osa Bella
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 4/5/2018
Oh Bella get away from that man, he’s all wrong for you! Only Edward is right for you!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 4/5/2018
Oh my!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 4/3/2018
I am loving this! Obviously he’s mind belongs to a much older man/vamp and I’m thinking that he knows that she’s his mate. Now if she would just find it out. I’m really loving this Bella. And since my husband died just a year ago I can definitely understand her grief...
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 4/3/2018
Getting interesting!
mylittlebakersdozen chapter 37 . 3/2/2018
Holy.
Fucking.
Moly.

This story blew me away. Just...poof! I don’t even know where to start. At first I was annoyed by Bella’s self-destructive behavior, then squicked out thinking of her lusting after a 17-yo (yeah, yeah, it’s Edward, but if it was some random guy named Brian, or Rick, or Chris, ewww).

So many plot twists that I never saw coming. I think I like your version of the Twilight supernatural a lot more than SM’s. There’s so much more depth to yours.

I was heartbroken for B when I thought she had to marry Jake. I had absolutely no idea how you were gonna tie up those loose ends, but your solution was elegant and made sense (that sounds silly, but so what!).

Thank you for sharing this story. It has truly moved me.

-Jen/mlbd
Wendyg63 chapter 20 . 8/30/2017
Unexpected... but glad to see the story progressing. Not an emo fan. Looking forward to what comes next
Wendyg63 chapter 13 . 8/29/2017
I liked this chapter. Good writing
Wendyg63 chapter 12 . 8/29/2017
I don't know whether to love you or not. So close... yet so far away. I'm ready for them to be together
Wendyg63 chapter 11 . 8/29/2017
Enjoying your fic
Wendyg63 chapter 10 . 8/28/2017
I been Expecting Edward to make his move and surprised that he hasn't
Wendyg63 chapter 9 . 8/28/2017
Lemony good
Wendyg63 chapter 7 . 8/28/2017
Love the long chapters and all that you put into them
Wendyg63 chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
I enjoyed how you introduced some bear legends with the clan right there. I look forward to reading more.
Wendyg63 chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
Good Birthday gathering. At least you didn't let her wallow in her sarrows.
Wendyg63 chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
This is a different Bella than what I'm used to - drinker, hook ups, pill popper... very different indeed. And Edward a smoker...should be interesting.
3,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »