Reviews for Osa Bella
kelmoore chapter 37 . 6/25/2014
Wow! What a fantastic story! I've been reading fanfic for years and just came across yours. I read Reckoner first, which I'm so happy that I did. You're a wonderful writer and hope that you will continue as you are very talented. Take good care, xo.
Katherine chapter 36 . 6/18/2014
Very interesting but I would say it would make little bit more sense if Hala's spirit from Edwards venom would transfer to Bella only by sperm-venom and Hala would be the baby. I don't like that they let the bears think they were right. I think she should explain them it was not how they thought.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/27/2014
Yes indeed this jumped the shark... You should come back to this at some point and edit; the first 3/4 of it are a great story, you should feel really proud.
ReaderKat chapter 37 . 5/6/2014
A very different and intriguing story! Really enjoyed your imaginative account, especially the way you worked everything out in the end. Thanks for sharing!
jterry453 chapter 37 . 5/5/2014
That was so beautiful! I'm glad i finally decided to read it!
Bonifashka chapter 37 . 5/4/2014
I must say I simply loved your style! Very poetic! And don't you tell me that you had help. It takes a village, as the saying goes:)
I don't generally like so much sex in the story. It usually makes it less special, you know. But you made it your point to weave it into the story so it makes sense and hence - it isn't boring:)))
And I wasn't sure you would end it with HEA, which was also a huge bonus. Your plot is unusual which doesn't happen often for me in the fandom anymore. You solved this whole immortality/children/human family issue brilliantly! Also, your world was still believable with all the supernatural layer and your characters had depth. Last but not least, the name of the story was the stroke of genius! I've only ever written poetry but I know how difficult it is to find a good name.
I'm off to read your other stuff!
Thank you very much!:)
P.S. All the misprints are the faults of my iPhone and if there are any grammar mistakes...well, I'm Russian))
Bonifashka chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Hi:)
I really like your story so far. It's much less shallow than Meier's original work. I like more drama, more '3D' characters, the way you portray the town's reaction to Cullens' weirdness. What frustrated me about the books is that no authority figure seemed to really care about that and you certainly take care of the problem.
And your Bella does need a major change in her life)
dianscot chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
I'll be disappointed if the only diff w twilight is that jakes a bear instead of a wolf...
dianscot chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
If jake et al are bears instead of wolves, I'm out
dianscot chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Hoping for more angst, but glad tis story has some original elements, like thebears
dianscot chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Interesting
dianscot chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Haha... Edward, the Emo one
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
quoideneufj chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
"His kiss obliterated the agony of my grief, destroyed the ache of my isolation."... L
yrics!