Reviews for Osa Bella
That is the most unstable Bella I've ever read. You certainly didn't Mary Sue her! It's really tough to write a f%d up protagonist that the reader can still like. Good job!
cherrystalker chapter 37 . 2/13
Amazing and unusual take of a story. I didn't see it coming. Love it!
Drithligh chapter 36 . 1/8
This was an interesting story. I quite enjoyed it, though it got a little scarily angsty there at a few points. Somehow the Native American legend feel you created seemed more unique than other fics I've read. Thanks for sharing.
twigfairy chapter 37 . 12/29/2015
Thank you for writing this story! It was the most amazing unpredictable creative story ever. I know I'm going to be rereading this many times :)
lmc123 chapter 33 . 12/27/2015
Thank you for sharing your personal reasons for writing this story, it made the experience of reading, make more sense
lmc123 chapter 34 . 12/27/2015
And this bella, definately unlike any other I have read
lmc123 chapter 35 . 12/27/2015
Such an unusual take on the story
lmc123 chapter 37 . 12/27/2015
Wow
lmc123 chapter 36 . 12/27/2015
Found you from the lemonade stand. Very glad I did
AaronD1 chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
This is fucked up. I didn't get the impression that this Bella would cheat.
AaronD1 chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
I've been looking for a story that had both vampires and the usually all-human drama. I wanted to see a Bella that had a life already established before she met Edward, but what I really mean by that is being at around the age of 22-24... It seems like with every revelation (Bell was married, Bella is 30, Bella has had sex with Jacob ect...) that I just got more and more turned off.

The inevitable conclusion of these stories is that Bella is going to become a vampire towards the end, and that means eternity. Eternity is a long time to live with mistakes.

I'm not one to criticize others over an age difference, but for Bella to be eternally 30 when Edward will always be 17 just plain sucks. That's an eternity of hiding their relationship, an eternity of others looking down on them.

I won't even get started on Jacob Black. I'll just say that my feelings towards him (in the books) are a bit stronger than hate.
thenewEmily chapter 37 . 12/10/2015
omg, for a momment there I didn't know how it was going to end! I was expectibg the worst but I loved it. Its a very original story. Thank you!
natasha1977alf chapter 37 . 11/18/2015
This was a wonderful story. I found it by Rec and I couldn't stop reading it. It's so good I'm going to read it again. Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 33 . 9/14/2015
Bella is such a kid, always crying, always complaining
dpennell007 chapter 37 . 8/15/2015
Wow, that was one convoluted story which I never could have read as a WIP with all those twists and turns. Thank you for pulling it out of the fire at the end there for a terrific happily ever after.

The epilogue was stellar! I really enjoyed it.
3,705 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »