Reviews for Osa Bella
dbpbatm chapter 37 . 12/16/2013
Strange but fun read! Certainly unique. Thank you for sharing this.
thunnababy chapter 37 . 12/16/2013
I thank you for writing this incredible, imaginative story. I don't think I've ever read anything like it!
thunnababy chapter 34 . 12/15/2013
This has got to be one of the wildest plot lines I've ever read in Twi Fic! But crazy as it is I can't stop reading. LOL. I'm just hoping for a HEA for Edward and Bella.
thunnababy chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
Great chapter! This is what their honeymoon first night should have been like in the book.
thunnababy chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
I want you to know I really like this story. Perhaps because it's so unique in the Twilight Fan Fic world.
thunnababy chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
Does she think all that happened with Edward in the woods was a nightmare?
thunnababy chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
Oh no! She didn't! She could never be happy with Derek, they are too different and besides, I thinks it's strange that he hasn't brought her home to meet the parents strange about that.
thunnababy chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
Well thank god she had the sense to call a halt to that! Not only for her sake but for Edward's as well. Okay, we all know he isn't"t really 17, but no one else does and therein lies the problem. I'll tell you though, it was pretty hot and I don't know if I would have had the fortitude to put the beakers on if it was me in that cabin with Edward. How long before he wears her down I wonder.
thunnababy chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
She's toast! Got it bad and that ain't good. Well it could be good, if they aren't caught that is.
thunnababy chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I can feel the vibes between them, almost like those wavy lines that represent heat rising off something.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I'm here because of a rec fromRob Attack and they've never failed me yet. I will say that I'm kind of over the Cullen's as high schoolers but I'll hang out for a while and see how it goes. I like Bella already. She's a mess but feisty, I think. ;)
Lilith Leazman chapter 37 . 12/10/2013
Beautiful indeed. I stumbled upon your fic a few weeks ago and I just wanted to share how much I loved it. _
Halo221 chapter 37 . 11/18/2013
What a beautiful story! The way you've transformed the original characters is fascinating. Thank you for sharing your talent.
CommaQueen2 chapter 37 . 11/16/2013
Found this story through a rec on Teh Lemonade Stand. Can't believe I missed this ! What a fantastic story. You have a gift!
Halo221 chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
I get the reasons Bella is with Derek, but I also am struggling since she has had a real love. It's hard for me to imagine you'd be willing to settle so much after that.
3,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »