Reviews for Osa Bella
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 26 . 7/1/2013
Orgasmic never covered so many states of being before!
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
I can't imagine waiting 52 years for the love of your life to materialise. What patience vampires must develop.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
Jacob is using the dud proposal for his own purposes. I hope they get things sorted properly
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
"Yes, I'm fucking a fucking vampire, okay?" I yelled back. "But I really don't see how it's any worse than fucking a werewolf. I guess I'll have to fuck a mummy next to complete the set. Or maybe a unicorn."

Best line ever!
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
Jake's got to know that the gig is up, right? Thats the only reason he hung around the night before , wasn't it, to keep Bella 'safe' from the vampires.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
I can understand why Edward didn't turn her, but Bella has been changed all the same. So Edward wasn't a virgin either?
The sex was hot with a capital H, more like what you could expect from a vampire.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
I'm with everyone else-Bella needs to speak to a counsellor
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
If Bella really wants to get back at Derek, she could report his suspiscions about the Cullens & his religious condemnation of her to her boss, he'd be out in a minute!
Got to love sensible Charlie too.
I', really enjoying this story. As I said, its like the mature version Twilight should have been.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
Derek is such a prick! How could he have thought he was in love with her, yet treat her like that? Despite Bella's protestations, he just pushed along and broke up with her. Glad Bella stood up to him, but if he didn't hestitate to question her judgement in her face, what will he do at work?
Did Mike get the pills from home, or did he steal Bella's stash? That could also cause major problems for her.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
So Edward has obviously angered the bear community and now they are lashing out. Derek is even more of a jerk than I thought! Bella should dump him now. And Bella is ignoring or overlooking all the warning signs about Mike. First Edward and now Jessica have expressed their concern about his behaviour. I know her injury distracted her, but time is running out.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Has Mike seen one of the shape-shifters transform? His ranting sounds more like someone who has evidence than someone who has merely read old legends.
Edward was very clever in how he convinced Bella it was a dream until it all went bad. Those poor little orphaned cubs. I know Edward tried to resist but couldn't in the end, but my heart hurts for those babies who now have no one.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
Aw, the visual of them dressed like that, dancing like that...it is so beautiful. How can Edward not love her? How can she ever forget the feeling of being in his arms?
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Everyone is saying he isn't the 'one', Zachary would tell her too. What she feels with Derek is comfort & friendship, not deep, intense love.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Poor conflicted Bella! She is fighting a losing abttle. If she really wants to maintain her postion, she needs to remove herself from contact with Edward.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Right, now I'm getting reallyconcerned about Banner's behaviour. Taking off on a break without discussing it properly, the parent thing, the ending the converstaion that way...he's bad news.
Obviously, Edward can tell what is going on in Mikes mind. I hope Bella gets a chance to sort it out before he blows.
3,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »