Reviews for Osa Bella
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Poor Edward just can't keep away, can he?
And Derek? Definately an odd fish with something going on he os not talking about.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
Derek's behaviour is really odd. If he believed in waiting, he should have been upfront about it at the first kiss. I think its purely an avoidance measure, but why? Jake is also frustrating me too. I usually hate it when he is all over Bella, but I'm more perplexed at his on/off gestures.
And the bears and the Quilutes? Obviously the natives know why they are there.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Is Mercy a vampire too? She seems to have an in on the Cullen family secret.
Poor Bella. Sometimes it can be really hard doing the moral thing.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
I had to laugh at Bella's obsessive dissection of the kiss. There is something about Derek...is he a serial killer? Virgin? Drat, no, he was married...a cross dresser?
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
The bear thing has got me intrigued. It has to have something to do with the Cullens.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
So the mystery that is Edward is making her wonder...Love the crackle sizzle that you can feel building. I wonder how long she can deny it?
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
This is fast becoming one of my favourite Bella's. You have a gift for making people real, as opposed to a recylced one-dimensional characature.
This is shaping up to be better than the original books, the Twilight that should have been written :)
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Loving realist Bella.
I can understand the tension an attraction to a student could create. They should be strictly off limits, but people are human (lol, except for those that are now vampires).
The connection between them is already sizzling away.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I like the differences I'm finding in this fic already. You seem to be a good story teller so far, so onward we go!
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I'm liking this mature version of Bella. Although she is dragging a millstone of grief with her, I can see her caring, empathetic and quirky nature in what you have given us for far. I'm liking it.
pillen-ilse chapter 37 . 6/26/2013
After "using" fanfiction as englishteacher for more than a year I thought i had found all the Good stuff. Seems I was wrong. What a fantastic story and so well written, every last chapter. Not one has me disappointed!
I love it
Daniela
pillen-ilse chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
Cryptic, gorgeous, sad, there are so many adjectives, Most I cannot even translate to english, I truly love your story so far and there is so much more to come, Yeah me!

Daniela
teesh83 chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
pressed.start chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I've also got to say...I'm bad about flouncing fics and it truly takes an epic storyline to keep my ADHD brain interested. You kept me absolutely riveted to this story. My responsibilities fell to the wayside for two days while I read this nonstop. Thanks for sharing your talents!
pressed.start chapter 37 . 6/9/2013
Wow. You sucked me into another world! Your writing is so believable! I swear, I felt so much angst towards the end that had to take my anxiety meds. LOL Excellent story! Thanks for pouring your heart, mind, and soul into this work.
3,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »