Reviews for Osa Bella
donnersun chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
This right here: "He smelled as though he was made of cold winter air and the deep sea and tall trees in summer and the night sky." Killed me. Dead. May I rest in peace. I want to sniff him and lick him and do dirty, illegal things to him. The end.
Anna Faze chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
OK, so Jacob is a douche. Or a bear. I don't know which at this point ... probably neither!

Derek is nice but oh-so-dull. Run, Bella, run.

And Edward is watching her and taking care of fires and loves her.

And her soulmate is at Arlington ... so sad.

The Cullens costumes - excellent :)
donnersun chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
Good. Very good. I'm glad they're going sailing. And I'm glad Derek is being a douche. I'm going to complain about him until you take texaskatherine's advice and have him get eaten by a bear.
Anna Faze chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
I love it - they're all studying the bears' behaviour and Bella's studying Edward's behaviour!

I loved the "it didn't phase him" about Jake :)

I really hope/wish that whale story is true?

This story and your delightful writing is irresistible!

Thanks again for sharing ...
donnersun chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
See previous review. Derek is just ASKING me to shank him. lol I am such a bitch.
donnersun chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
Woo hoo for slow work days! :)

I really dislike Derek. Is that bad? I mean, you've set him up to be this really great guy and all, but for fuck's sake, I want to punch him. I think I may have anger/hormonal issues. haha

Seth has come down with the feva' huh? Excellent. Can't wait to see what happens.
Anna Faze chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Damn, I am a sucker for a wooden steering wheel, usually in a car but a boat works just as well and that boat sounds like a beauty.

The hands part was lovely ... it's all lovely :)
Anna Faze chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
Hmmm ... I wonder if Edward will be at the concert.

I love all the little canon nuggets of gold and I'm really wondering about Jacob's "bear" hug.

I loved the "my Dad did this?" "Don't be stupid" bit ... spot on!
Anna Faze chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
I'm so curious about these bears ...

I kind of wish I didn't know what we know about the Cullens - seeing them from your Bella's perspective is really interesting and I'm really keen to see how this all unfolds.
Anna Faze chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Wow, this all took an unexpected turn ... I love that!

I loved the "full, demonstrative lips" description ... and the Jack of Vibrators :)

Reading on ...
Anna Faze chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Hollister_1980 sent me this way :)

Great first chapter - I'm intrigued! I love all the Cullen silent conversations in the background.

Thanks for sharing.
Holly1980 chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
Now that I've stayed up all might to read I have yo say you have me all over the place with this story. I love it & I can't wait to see how it all plays out!
Holly1980 chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

My stomach did flip flops when Edward pleaded with her not to marry him. I got the butterflies.
Holly1980 chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
Well for a while there it was bliss. I understand her stopping it but it's Edward damn it! Lol banner proposing? Yeah I would have lost my lunch too.
Holly1980 chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
Sailing takes me away to where I always heard it could be. Sigh finally. No banner. Just Edward & Bella on a boat. I hope she brings her flippy floppies. Lol
3,674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 .. Last Next »