Reviews for Osa Bella
Jaded World chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
W0W! So far this is really good,you decerve way more reviews, but i guess it is your foult for givig away the pdfs files

anyway, ithink i knows what is going on with the bears, by the way, your bella is playing really well her character, she even got me interested in joining the club, to bad i am to old for highschool

ps. exelent writing.
SpinningHead chapter 16 . 6/17/2010
Hey Myg,

Checkin in here at ff... I can't believe there's already 16 chapters of this bad boy.

Anyway, you know I love this fic.. love it hard.

Keep it up.

X
kismit1496 chapter 16 . 6/17/2010
0mg this is getting exciting!
mabarberella chapter 16 . 6/17/2010
K, here's the thing: this story totally pwns me. I think about it all the time. Why? I can't figure it out. I'm not sure who draws me in more - B, E, or even Derek and crazy Newton? I do love that although Edward plays the teenage roll at school well (fraternizing with Paige before the prom), he is so mature when he's around Bella, which seems to make her calm, even if she doesn't realize it. Also, I would've totally punched Derek for his douche move last chapter with bringin Jesus to the school retreat. BAD, DEREK! I'm glad Bella gave him the what-for!

So, I love this fic, love that you update so frequently and give us our bi-weekly hit, and now I'm gonna go post this on FF. :)

3 Osa Bella 3
Holly1980 chapter 16 . 6/17/2010
Is it wrong that I laughed when I saw the chapter title? All I could think of was polar bears. See what you've done to me! Great chapter! I feel like we're on our way here. Edward is trying to tell her the truth, and Derek is on the way out (I hope). I just hope Bella isn't too heartbroken over him leaving. She deserves better. She deserves Edward. And him coming to her at night- oh I loved it!

xoxo

Holly
Succubus630 chapter 16 . 6/17/2010
I'm reviewing here instead of twitarded for Mr. Myg...amazing chapter as always, can't wait for Sat/Sun update and I think I need a percocet at the end of this chapter...everything is brilliant!

I spend way too much time speculating where everything is going and I really really want E & B to get busy...even in a percocet induced dream...alas, wishful thinking...
Royalwe1 chapter 16 . 6/17/2010
I can't tell you enough how much I love this story. Thank you for sharing it with us. I love how Edward is trying to get Bella to see the truth and she keeps thinking it's all a dream! Love it.
mommie2josh chapter 16 . 6/17/2010
Myg...soooo totes loving this story! Thanks so very much for sharing your talent with all of us fanfic h00rs! Much luv to you!

And Mr. Myg - you rock! My hubby loathes all things Twilight and is convinced that it's going to be the ruination of modern society as we know it - or at least in our little corner of the universe - and while we all know your motives are to re-gain your wife, I still admire the hell out of the fact that you're at least participating!
TexasKatherine chapter 16 . 6/17/2010
I'm glad Derek is outliving his usefulness as a literary device. Again, loved this chapter. I'm still fumbling in the dark as to the resolution. I normally just go along for the ride when I read, but I really have no clue WTF is going on here. I love it! Thanks again for sharing!
theswandive chapter 16 . 6/17/2010
I will say it again - Derek is a butthole. I've encountered many a butthole in my life - wait...that sounds bad - ok, well...umm.

I love you Myg. That's all I really wanted to say. And yer story is real good too. xoxoxo
TexasKatherine chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
I never did review this chapter. Sorry! This was such a turning point in the story & I'm so glad Mr Myg convinced you to post it early. I'm sure you're taking heat for cockblocking again, but who wants them to have sex when Bella doesn't think it's real? Keep up the good work!
donnersun chapter 16 . 6/17/2010
I really, really loved this chapter. I was so happy that Edward showed up at her house. I feel like we're making progress. lol And now I really, really, really want Derek eaten by a bear. What a prick. :-P

I'm super curious about the bear attack now...what provoked it, who the bear is, etc., etc. I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

3 meg
Dangrdafne chapter 15 . 6/16/2010
Myg, I am so sorry but I can't find my Chapter 15 review. I had lots of good stuff in it too. I even just re-read the chapter and I can't remember what I said except for your ending... you always write such amazing endings (and beginnings and middles but the endings are extra special)...

"She’s got issues,” he said, blowing his nose. “She never knows what’s good for her.”

“It’s really hard to know that sometimes.” I hadn't spoken truer words in quite some time.

Truer words never written either ;)

Oh and the "dream" *gulp* reading it a second time made me crazy all over again - heart pounding, pulse racing, little beads of sweat on the forehead... and that is alllll good.
vermonstermom chapter 15 . 6/16/2010
LOVE for Myg and OB! I would post this on Chap 16 but it's not up yet. I must echo someone else on Twitarded who said that they feel while reading OB that they're reading a published novel. I too feel this way. Your writing is so professional, so smooth, your characters are well developed, your grammar perfect. Grammar is a MAJOR peeve for me, which makes a lot of FF reading difficult to the point of pain at times. Your tale is refreshing. Characters are believable and everyone has their own voice.

And your beta rocks as well, thanks Mr. Myg for indulging all of us!

Love, Vermonstermom
egirlsmom chapter 15 . 6/16/2010
oh myg- WOW! I'm not even sure where to start...I have been waiting for this chapter for awhile. I knew once there was mention that the club would be overnighting there, this would be a big one.

couple of thoughts

first off, i am from "here", camping at crescent lake a million times growing up and you have hit the visual spot on! so awesome for you to note the clarity of the water because it really is breathtaking and i'm glad everyone has that visual...nice work!

second - wondering how you were going to resolve caught edward with his pants down so to speak, being all vampy...i love the lucid dream idea, so clever! you have given bella the ability to live out this fantasy without putting too much out there (or so she thought)

third - wow, all the visuals with the kermode and the symbolism of that scene...INTENSE!

finally - tucked all neatly in bed...wow, i love this story.

if i had to pick one favorite exhange from this chapter it would have to be...

"God, I wish you weren't seventeen," I said, pulling back. "I feel like such a predator."

"You're killing me," he said. "You've no idea how funny that is."

Thank you so mych myg (and mr myg) for continuing to take the time to write this lovely story!

Kelly