Reviews for Osa Bella
Guest chapter 37 . 8/15/2017
Great story!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/15/2017
This was the first fanfiction story I ever read. I found it after doing some Google search for twilight because, for whatever reason, I had become obsessed w these characters. I had a new baby at the time and I would read while nursing, constantly looking over my shoulder lest anyone catch me - it felt like the guiltiest pleasure. This is definitely an adult story. You need some life experience under your belt to understand some of the choices they make. It opened up my eyes to so much, it took me on a ride like no other and then led me to discover the world of twilight fanfic. I loved how wonderfully we could twist and alter these characters, while they still managed to both remain themselves, yet be original. I guess obsession let's you do that. I'm thankful it's still up and being shared. It is a creative and enjoyable story, sometimes exhaustive - and I couldn't put it down. It was about transformation from a place of pain. All w some very dirty scenes sprinkled in... Anyways, Myg - if you are still on rare occasion reading a review here or there - thanks for writing and sharing. It meant a lot to me, still does to get to find it here.
debba8 chapter 37 . 7/30/2017
I just read this story in 2 days. I saw it as a rec from Planet Blue. Loved it so romantic. The fantasy part of it was wonderful too. I wish you still wrote on this site. I am so sorry about your sister too. Time does help and the memories you have.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 37 . 7/26/2017
Thanks for this strange journey
harkie5 chapter 37 . 6/5/2017
Amazing story!
Click57 chapter 37 . 5/22/2017
Oh wow! What a ride! Very original and really well written. Thank you!
Guest chapter 37 . 4/20/2017
I just finished reading this and holy shit its better than the original! I loved the whole bear/bella thing and the lemons were ahmazing! Thank you!
Ayina11 chapter 20 . 4/9/2017
Yeah, up till this chapter, Bella really needs get some help. If she really need sex, just use your vibrator baby. So you don't have to hurt more of your feeling. It's pathetic. I mean she is 30 but she's so desperate to be someone else so she wouldn't be alonesettled. If she really need just good sex, go to PA or Seattle club, or nearest city (because Forks population is so limited). Sure she can get some men, no strings attached. If she force any relationship, it's divorced guarantee. This is great story.
jk chapter 22 . 2/22/2017
omg there was more "manics" in this chapter too...LOL jesus get a new fucking word already your killing me here
jk chapter 21 . 2/22/2017
I wonder how many times in one story can you use the word manic? god its fucking annoying as hell
jk chapter 20 . 2/22/2017
whats the extra blood for? surely Edward didn't take ALL of bellas blood and even if he did she would only need like 9 pints...just sayin
jk chapter 18 . 2/22/2017
you know I'm really grossed out that Edwards in the body of a 17 year old and bellas fucking 30...that's just super fucking gross
jk chapter 11 . 2/22/2017
Edward said mercy was just a old friend...then bella said she was his girlfriend...so which was it? let me guess shes just a hoe he used to fuck
jk chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
so you start of the story by telling us what a fucking loser bella is? She expects to be late EVERYDAY the entire term? If her coffee is USUALLY TOO WEAK why doesn't she simply make it stronger? Does she not have any common sense? Oh this coffee is alittle too weak, tomorrow I'll add some more grounds. DUH it doesn't take a fucking genius
SugarQueen93 chapter 37 . 2/23/2017
I fucking loved this story!
3,753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »