Reviews for Osa Bella
Kate2323 chapter 24 . 6/2/2021
I cant describe how amazing this story is
sosueme chapter 37 . 2/15/2021
Enjoyed this story with all it's plot lines and so many characters! Loved how Edward went form 17 to 117 and how Bella worked through her grief. The bears were original and interesting, and I loved the sail boat being their sanctuary. Thanks for sharing.
sosueme chapter 29 . 2/15/2021
I'm riveted!
sosueme chapter 27 . 2/15/2021
Gotta love this Charlie! Nice job, Edward, with the father-proposal speech. Seems like he covered all the points. And all those bears on the reservation, what what?! Looks like both sides are building an army.
sosueme chapter 21 . 2/14/2021
I need a smoke ...
sosueme chapter 13 . 2/13/2021
Nooooooo - Don't say yes, don't say yes.
sosueme chapter 4 . 2/13/2021
Loving this so far. This Bella is feisty and troubled, but I love the intro to the Cullens. Cannon, but better. And know I know about kermode's, thank you!
shannon30033 chapter 37 . 11/11/2020
This has to be one of my all-time favs. I had never read it because I wasn't sure I could get with the bears, but man was it good! I know it's old, like 2010 old, but so what? Still great. Thank you!
LoveAves chapter 20 . 10/28/2020
Everyone drove this woman to madnessit’s upsetting me lol
LoveAves chapter 12 . 10/28/2020
Ohhhh this had me in knots, so good
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 20 . 10/9/2020
I feel bad for her
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 13 . 10/8/2020
yayyyyy! wooohoo bells
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 12 . 10/8/2020
gross
GertrudeRoyale chapter 37 . 8/26/2020
I don't know if you still see your reviews or respond but I honestly don't care I just had to review

THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTE FIRE AND DESERVES ALL THE AWARDS. Holy shit honestly the last like 10 chapters come out of no where. Usually I can kind of see where the story is going to go but this one just Jesus. I can't explain to you how much I enjoy your writing style.
Missyok chapter 37 . 6/6/2020
You know what’s great about a concussion and amnesia? I get to read my favorite stories and they are new agin. A decade later and I’m still in love with this story. Thank you.
3,873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »