Reviews for Osa Bella
SparrowNotes24 chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
Ohhhhh she's so muddled. I'd love to see inside Edwards head. I'm always imagining he's close by. So far I'm almost forgetting E is a vampire an he's calmer and less possessive than canon. I think for now at least! I love that about him. He's giving her space to figure it out for herself though he's letting her know how he feels too. Great chapter

SparrowNotes24 chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Perfect chapter. My favourite so far. X
SparrowNotes24 chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
I can't wait for this sailing trip hopefully they will open up to each other. I'm not sure she'll work out he's a vampire or anything yet. It'll just be food to read about them together with no distractions!
Love this story. Thank you for writing
Xx
SparrowNotes24 chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Poor B :( she needs a man to come look after her properly (ahem vampire ;)
SparrowNotes24 chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Such a unique take on the story. I wonder if that's the truth about Seth. I have a feeling Edwards around a lot more than we know about at the moment
SparrowNotes24 chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
Aw you're breaking my heart with that last sentence. Poor Bella. I'm so sad for her. Will she find out about E and will that even help? I'm sure she won't want to risk her job. Argh! So good.
SparrowNotes24 chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
I'm dying to know what's going through Edward's mind. I'm guessing jealousy! I'm usually an AH kinda girl but I have to tell you Im loving this so far. :)
SparrowNotes24 chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Typical man behaviour from Jake! Lol
You're twist on the legends is so intriguing. I'm thinking they're coming to protect from the vampires but I might be wrong!
Great chapter
SparrowNotes24 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
I really feel for Bella in this chapter. Being alone on her bday and heartbroken over her husbands death, pushing the things she loved and enjoyed to the side because it hurts to do them. It's so realistic and I adore that she really loved her husband.
I also thing that your B being older makes more sense in a way than Twi because E is so much more mature than 17. I just love the quiet build of their friendship. Looking forward to seeing this unfold!
SparrowNotes24 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I wonder who might be at the gig? lol.

Really enjoying this so far.
SparrowNotes24 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
"My heart fluttered in my chest, my skin tingled like a ghost had crept into the room." I think that's one of the best descriptions of a reaction to an AU Edward, I've ever read.
I think I might google Kermode bears! They sound fascinating.

SparrowNotes24 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Ahh so good. I'm loving this so far. Love your twists on the story, and your original characters. Illeanna kind of reminds me of one of my friends. Jack of Vibrators hahahaha. Perfect.

SparrowNotes24 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Saw your story rec'd on Rob Attack today, and I'd seen someone talking about it on FB recently too, so I thought I'd come and check it out. Love the idea of B being a counsellor rather than a student. Great first chapter I'm looking forward to reading more!

Gingerandgreen chapter 37 . 4/15/2013
You are an amazing storyteller. I know I'm very late to your party, but I had to thank you for what you've given here. I'm overwhelmed. :)
beckaboo924 chapter 37 . 4/12/2013
Truely loved this fic! Where has it been hiding from me all this time?
3,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »