Reviews for Osa Bella
knightoflives chapter 37 . 4/15/2020
The story is worth it. The angst, uncertainty... all of it. What a wonderful story. Thank you.
FlamingMaple chapter 37 . 3/7/2020
An amazing story! Thank you for sharing!
FlamingMaple chapter 36 . 3/7/2020
You had me in tears with your author’s note. So many of our stories start in the broken, and sometimes, the most tender places in our real lives. Thank you for sharing.

(And a big shout out to your mister for the editingthat is a work of love)
FlamingMaple chapter 34 . 3/7/2020
Alternative titles for this storyJust how many people can Bella be engaged to?” Or, “Bears, and Vampires, and Werwolvesoh my!”
FlamingMaple chapter 30 . 3/7/2020
Pardon me while I scoop up my dropped jaw.
FlamingMaple chapter 23 . 3/6/2020
“I’m much more afraid of lawyers.” Oh honey, ain’t that the truth!
FlamingMaple chapter 18 . 3/5/2020
The devil comes with a limited edition Volvo. Boy does he ever. Hand me my matching pitchfork!
FlamingMaple chapter 13 . 3/5/2020

(I can only imagine there are a string of reviews like this on this particular chaptergah!)
FlamingMaple chapter 12 . 3/5/2020
I don’t even have words for the emotional contortions this story is putting me through.

(But I love it!)
FlamingMaple chapter 11 . 3/5/2020
And doesn’t that last metaphor just sum it all up!
FlamingMaple chapter 2 . 3/5/2020
Okay, full disclosure: I’m a high school teacher and the very premise of this story sets me on edgeand it should!but it is so well written, I can step out of my skin and wonder how you’re going to resolve this rather giant plot complication.

Her blasé dismissal of her addiction is brilliant, BTW. So very true, right up there with her high-functioningmasking it at work. While she acknowledges it, she denies it, too, and the reactions of the other characters around her are very realistic. I’m curious to know if Edward will challenge her on the abuse.
FlamingMaple chapter 8 . 3/4/2020
Oh, that last line!
FlamingMaple chapter 3 . 3/4/2020
Why do I have the sense that these bears might be more than just regular bears? And not in a Yogi bear sort of way...
FlamingMaple chapter 2 . 3/3/2020
I like the messiness of this protagonist, and the way you drop in details that make your prose so tangible. “Her mother’s Afghan.” Indeed.
FlamingMaple chapter 1 . 3/3/2020
You had me at her attachment to the f-bomb, and then you mentioned Phish. I’m hooked!
3,873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »