Reviews for Osa Bella
divyvicki chapter 7 . 8/11/2019
Hmmmm, does Edward want to quit because he thinks Bella is with Banner?
divyvicki chapter 6 . 8/11/2019
I don’t understand what is going on with Jake in this!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 8/10/2019
Well, interesting palm reading.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 8/3/2019
Fascinating!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 8/3/2019
Hmmm, interesting!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
Just starting this! What a novel concept!
ECnim chapter 37 . 5/11/2019
Great story! Loved all the twists and turns :-D
Cavelenare chapter 10 . 4/22/2019
What the actual fuck is with this Derek dude LMFAO. This went from Rom/Angst to Comedy.
Obsessedreader83 chapter 37 . 12/10/2018
Ok, interesting story. Pretty unique plot, lots of twists and turns to keep readers interested. Not sure if I like dominant Edward and found myself feeling sorry for Jake at times. This Bella is definitely different to canonas a fellow psychologist I can say the girl got issues that’s for sure! Lol. Thanks for sharing.
Ticcing Bat chapter 19 . 11/30/2018
lol do Americans say twat? either way. made me chuckle. wish you'd write more vampward. few and far between these days. I've read almost everything in 10 years. twice! x
readicted chapter 37 . 11/19/2018
Very unique. I'm a bit confused if the townsfolk know Bella is a bear. My reading of it is that they're not. They're not really open to the magic until they're drunk. But, when Edward arrived at La Push with Bella Bear on his back for her Ten Year Bear-versary, didn't the people see that? They saw Edward Rubin g and jumping as a vampire with a bear on his back right? And before that, back when Bella first returned to La Push to marry Jake if he'd have her, when the bears were all 'dying' in their attempts to retrieve her, all those people, all those cameras witnessed her emerge, surrounded by the bears. What did they make of that. I'm genuinely interested in knowing your thoughts, if by chance you still read and respond to reviews. I was so moved by your author's note about your sister. I am so sorry for the loss of your sister. I lost my 'sister' to cancer this year. In all ways, but biological, she was my sister, my closest, dearest friend. She was way, way too young, but she was such a beautiful beacon of light. She is the one who kept pushing me to read Twilight. Although I could never really entice her into the world of fanfiction. And I love your connection to Jersey. She and I had some fun times on the banks of the Raritan at RU. Love that Bella and Edward had twin boys. Love their names. Bella, who was not a believer, per se, ended up a spiritual guardian and her boys' names reflect that shift. The ceremony was interesting and I love that Illeana was incorporated in it. Just so curious what the outside townsfolk make of Edward, the cold one of darkness and what they make of Bella. It would be so interesting to know what Mike Newton and Derek Banner made of all of this. Charlie got grandkids and he gets to be an active and involved part of their lives. I'm wondering if Jake and Ana became a couple. And Mercy, well, I guess I can understand why it had to be that way, but it's kind of sad. I guess I didn't realize just how connected she and Edward were. Anyway, I'm rambling. Thank you for a very strange and interesting tale, Myg.
readicted chapter 27 . 11/18/2018
I figured Charlie would be begrudgingly accepting as long as he could be reasonably sure that Bella was happy and acting of her own accord. Jake maybe is corralling the bears for a face off.
readicted chapter 26 . 11/18/2018
She didn't follow the new sex rules very well. She still begs a bit and she insisted on defying him in at a potentially dangerous moment. It worked out well and to their mutual enjoyment, but it was risky. I love the visual of Edward in his tux, rolled up pants legs and partially unbuttoned shirt. Her dress sounds perfect too and the proposal was lovely. They finally made love. Unfortunately I feel like things are going to get a bit rocky back in Forks. Sigh. Too bad she's got to go back.
readicted chapter 25 . 11/18/2018
Wow, Edward's explanation of how she's torturing him was so good. I thought it was him feeling terribly guilty about enjoying a 'vice,' but it's really about baiting and denying the inner beast. It's mean, cruel, selfish and dangerous. I think she gets it now, but wow this Bella is hard to trust. Like Edward said, and Dekek was not wrong about her judgment either. That bossy shit would loss me off solely because it's a requirement, not a mutual desire. She enjoys it, but being told its the only way they can be sexual since she's shown she can't be trusted, sucks. But his explanation was clear and reasonable. It's for her safety. Her judgment is just not trustworthy yet. This thing with Jacob could get bad. She's not told Edward that she planned to go away with Jacob to Vancouver. They're going to end up outting themselves at graduation. I hope not, for Charlie's sake. And Red's. Weird that Bella sees a Kermode bear when he sucks her blood. I'm confused that if he knew Bella was coming for 52 years, even sought her out for while, before believing she might've just been a projection-why did he act so cold and unaffected by her in the beginning? The bit about him believing the vision was of their wedding and not prom was really heartbreaking. I can't believe Rosalie laughed. That was pretty devastating.
readicted chapter 23 . 11/17/2018
Glad Bella was finally made to seek help. She's a mess. This was likely lifesaving for her. She surely was in the midst of self destruction.
3,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »