Reviews for Osa Bella
cctwilight chapter 37 . 6/4/2018
This is a very unique story. I was so afraid for them at times. I was so glad Bella changed to a bear to save Edward and to know they were having twin boys! Wonderful story! Loved it so much!
Atwiggs chapter 37 . 4/8/2018
Wow! What a story! I loved it! It started out like a typical “Forks High school” Fic but turned into so many strories within a story. I’m thrilled it was an HEA! I was giving up in the end but you didn’t disappoint us! Thx so much for the awesome entertainment! I wish you would write again if you can! I would love to read more from you Myg! God Bless you sweetie! ATwiggs
Atwiggs chapter 36 . 4/8/2018
Oh thank goodness they are together again! This is a fabulous Fic! You are so talented! Thank you so much for writing!
Atwiggs chapter 35 . 4/8/2018
Alright now this is killing me! Please let there be a happy ending, please! Bella is not who they think she is, she’s not Hala! How come Hamani doesn’t know this!
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 4/7/2018
I hope you are going to keep this a Bella/Edward HEA
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 4/7/2018
Omg! These f*cking Bears!
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 4/7/2018
I knew it! Damn!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/5/2018
Oh man, just when it was getting so exciting, morals had to show up! Lol! I hope and pray that she gets away from Derek! He’s a wimp! I know that’s not far, but he’s definitely not for Bella! It’s always Edward...
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 4/7/2018
Wow! Charlie surprised me! I feel like something is going to go bad! But maybe Jacob will imprint and that would be the end ... *crossing my fingers*
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 4/7/2018
Damn!
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 4/7/2018
I have a bad feeling that this isn’t going to work out!
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 4/7/2018
Awww! Poor Bella she’s so kind and trys to help everybody but herself. I’m so glad she’s finally getting and understanding what she needs to do to get healthy! Alright Bella! Alright Edward! Forward you both go!
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 4/7/2018
Oh shit! Is Jake a bear? Yes! I’m used to wolves but I’m still a bit confused...
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 4/7/2018
All right, now we are getting somewhere, Bella is going to live, right?
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 4/6/2018
Yes! God I wish he would tell her who he really is! Damn!
3,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »