Reviews for A Bowl of Scorpions
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Oh this was great. I want to meet Leah/Jinx. What a great story. A cool sequel would Ezra having to do an authentic Boston accent for an undercover assignment.
Susan chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Thanks for the hilarious trip down memory lane. Complete with Scorpion Bowls like at Mahaki in Gardner! I've never seen anyone who could "write" Mass-speak as well as you. Well done.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Hee! Great to see more of Leah and so much fun finding out more of JD's past. The Scorpion Bowl sounds wonderfully tacky and it was so cool that Leah sent JD one. It's great seeing the guys hang out and just having fun together. The drink recipe is pretty scary and I can see why there would be a limit to how many. Love the bet between Chris and Ezra and how easily Ezra won it. I'm not surprised that Ezra has polished his Boston accent and put it to good use. The other bets were funny too. Love how JD helps Chris get back at Vin and Ezra without knowing it; hope that Leah decides to make a trip to Denver or a case takes the guys to Boston. The Tessie song must be a hoot. Buck is going to have fun tormenting the hungover JD in the morning. Thank you so much for this fic and hope to see more in this series!
mikiss chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
While I am not a drinker, I found this really funny. Keep writing Mag 7 stories and I will keep reading!
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That was wicked good. Thank you for sharing.
Sue M chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Great fun! I recently heard a Bostonian accent (I'm from the UK) and you captured it beautifully. Thanks for sharing

Sue M