Reviews for Logical Conclusions
Queen of Dorks chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Okay, now that this story is 'yay' worthy, I shall say what I want to: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAY! You had me for a second there, crushing poor Tarrant like that, but now all is right in Underland... That is until I read the sequel... Oh well! I shall enjoy giving you this though: FIVE SPARKLEY SHINY STARS! Unfortunately, my computer will not allow the stars to go through, so just imagin that they are there... ;)
Queen of Dorks chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
NOOOOOOOO! That's not fair! Poor Tarrant! Sometimes I could just YELL AT ALICE! Then again... That wouldn't be fair either... ;)
Jasper winked chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Lovely, lovely end. I feel like though everything's not completely done yet, you still wrapped things up very well. It leaves an expectant tingle to think of them having children, and that was a great ending sentence. It also was nice that Alice was still confused, (and he probably was a bit too) but they're trying anyway... that was really realistic, and sweet to read. I hope you're proud of this. :)
shotofvanilla chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
*sigh*... i love how absolem just knows everything. and i like the way hatter and alice made up finally..

the awkwardness in the conversatioin before was great. some people would just have alice breaking down and apoligizing and end it there.. but you drew it out and made them get together from a simple question hatter always asked.

great story! i loved the ending...
Your Average Doughnut chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
YES. I finally got around to finishing this..and was shocked at the extra two chapters... Last time I heard about this, you said four!

Oh well.. it was very cute..even though it was difficult understanding your Logic, but it's a bit easier now :D

And I was surprised to find YOU of all people writing FLUFF!

It was adorable XD
Darkened Angel Feathers chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
aww. How cute. I like it! Nearly perfect. (It takes a special kind of mind to write mad people.) :)
Darkened Angel Feathers chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
I am currently watching this movie...again. But, seriously, where do you get off making me cry with such beautiful writing? Gosh, darn it. I have tears welling up behind my eyes. :( I guess I'll go read the rest. I hope I don't cry again.
iTaleTeller chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Before starting the review, I'd like to take a moment to -happy dance around the room- there, that's good.

I knewwwwww, you were gonna surrender to the fluff eventually. You had me doubting, but you did :D I is such a happy Halice fan now :'D

Yet in every happy time, there's a bit of sadness. Mine, in this case is... *sniff* I thought *I* was your twin! -crying in corner-
Ngoc Chau chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
I loved this! Write a sequel!
Salsa849 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Awesome end! :D This was a great story, thank you for finishing it! I loved their reunion, & you write them both reli well! :) Hatter's mood swing is so like him, & I like that they still have things to resolve, but theyr gona end up together in the end! Absolem's last line was great as well, it made me laugh :D
deathroman13 chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
THIS IS MADNESS XD

well written I like this story.

and kept the characters very real :)
Roolsilver chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
...THIS IS NOT COMPLETE! You have broken my heart, and I will never forgive you. At least until the next chapter. Poor angsty Hatter... I would say you make me cry, but it's 2am and my eyes are dried up from reading. I want MORE of this story, despite the insane ranting!
PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
While I am not happy with Alice, I can see that she is doing as she always does and running away.

Thanks for writing.
shotofvanilla chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
awwww... i do hope they somehow work this out somehow... it'd be nice if they did.

(also, i hope that you don't count my last review as a flame... i'm just a sucker for a happy ending although i suppose now that i think about it, it was a nice change. but i am glad to hear that it went to a funfetti cake... :) )

great chapter as usual... i hope inspiration continues to make you write. :) update soon!
iTaleTeller chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
*first reaction when seeing you made a new chap*

*reaction after finishing reading*

:3 dun dun DUNNNNNNN. Dun.

Looks like something good this way comes :D Tho I has the nasty sensation you'll throw Happy Ending through the window and bring Angst back in D: plz don't. plz?

Loved your writing :3 keep it up