Reviews for What Should Have Been
jk chapter 2 . 6/19/2017
I don't like Edward being cool with it...and Edward saying about getting over someone? wasn't he getting under girls the entire time anyway?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
do tears REALLY RUIN shirts? what a weird thing to say.

Jasper doesn't love Bella, if he did he wouldn't have came to her for sex tips...sex he would be having with other girls...love isn't capable of that shit.

And if he loved Bella would he really allow her to be ignorant of Edwards cheating for YEARS? You don't do that to people you love...you fucking tell them as soon as they know about...you know, BEFORE they get an std from their cheating boyfriend!
jk chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
nah screw that I don't Edward deserves love hes a piece of shit he should die alone...how many people did he cheat with? tons right? eddies a whore! he should die of aids or something
GaijinVamp chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Really well written. Good short story. Thanks-
chartwilightmom chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
great ending, thanks for sharing!
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
hot and sad and sweet, nice combo
GeezerWench chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Good job! I liked this story!

Jasper was right hot.
mssmith chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Wonderful story! I loved it all. Thanks for sharing this with us!
onceobsessedffreader chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Aw man, that last line *sobs* You amaze me! Every story is so different yet so wonderful!
Cola Marie Whitlock chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
It's cute and funny. It's a good thing that she slapped both of them, I would've done that too. If I was her.
keyecullen chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Well I think it was completely awesome! I have so many favorite parts. Like the fact that Esme told Bella that since she had slept with both her sons she might ought to call her by her given name instead of Mrs. Cullen.

And when Esme told Jasper that even though she thought that Bella and he was the better match, she was still not stopping Edward from hitting him.

Oh an out-take of Esme and Bella's little "girl time" would be simply priceless wouldn't? *squee*

Then the conversation between Edward and Jasper when Jasper had to admit to Edward that he loved Bella. Now you know that Edward reacted that way, not because he loved Bella, but because Jasper slept with "something" that was his or used to be his...whatever, you know what I mean. The bros before hoes thing.

Loved how you wrapped it up with Jasper and Bella getting married. Edward meeting the right woman and now being man enough to forgive Jasper...pfffttt...like there was anything to forgive.

Great lines:

"Forgive me for stealing Bella?"

He looked at me, and then gave me a small smile. "She was never mine to begin with."

I loved it!

Keye
Claire chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Fabulous! absolutley love both chapters! please keep writing...seriously I can't get enough of this story!
NatalieLynn chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Great story!
tds88 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Although I'm usually a very traditional BxE reader, I couldn't help but like this story. It was a nice change having Edward being the older brother and Jasper and Bella being the best friends turned lovers.
TrueSkye chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Ahhh, hot, dirty Jasper sex AND a happily ever after...and all is right with the world.