Reviews for HighSchool Felon's
luluhrh chapter 1 . 1/19
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

they're too perfect.
shardas1000 chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh my god! I think this is one of the best RoyEd stories I've ever read! Kudos to ya!
Sadistic-Dark-Crazy-Assassin chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
HA! I made a team elric t-shirt to wear to the newist twilight movie my mom's dragging me to, saying it's our "family tradition", when personally i like vampires who combust in the sunlight, rather than 'sparkle'...
Fanboygirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
bestest high school FMA story ever
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I read up to where Ed and Roy met and then flipped out when my iPod died. Then I spent half an hour tryin to rember the name of the story so incould finish reading it on my laptop. An u know what? It was totally worth it...unless my iPod don't work anymore cuz I threw it towards my bed when it died (hopefully it landed ON the bed so I can read more of ur stories)
Mourning Raven chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awww
howlingwolf13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
It was great! I loved it.

It makes sense that he was abused.

Oh and I agree about the sparkly thing, I like twilight and all but they shouldn't really sparkle.

Off to read the sequel! :D
Oashisu chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
loved reading this
Sachie chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Lololololol twitards are scarrry!
IchigoKitty14020 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Great story! Can't wait to read to sequal - which I will go and read right now!
Pasa chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Great work! :D Does it come more chapters? :D
Lady Minato chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I'm almost embarrassed to say that I nearly cried! This is such an amazing story, and it doesn't even need a sequel if you would just edit the ending a bit. I really, truly loved it! I was kinda expecting it to be a normal cliche one, but it wasn't! Jeez, I love you so much for writing this! You deserve a cookie!
Lizzybear54 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
omg i loved this story! I hope u make a sequel! plz let me know if you upload it! xD EdxRoy forever! xD
Moontoy chapter 1 . 8/7/2010