Reviews for The Philosophy Club
lotbe chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
NO WAIT IS THAT THE END WAIT WHAT OH GOD IT HURTS.

Such incredible writing. It's a really interesting setting to see Elphaba and Glinda in and like the ending did you have to do that THE PAIN. Okay, but no, really, your writing awesome and the emotional distress that comes with it makes it all the better. I am my own favorite masochist and gelphie is forged in love and tears and your story completes me then rips my heart out it's the best thing.

Thank you so much for the amazing read
nirky chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Why didn't Glinda identify herself? This is too sad and could totally have gone on for a few more chapters. eheh But good job indeed!
thetamarine chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
this should totally have a sequel. Elphaba needs to suddenly realize that she said "Elphie"

I really need a happy ending tonight...bitter sweet just isnt doing it for me...
Greyella chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Gah! Absolutely dark and intriguing...i love this.
HappyShannon chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I was so sure I had already reviewed this, but apparently not.

This is absoloutely beautiful and heartbreaking. I adore it :)
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
woah. i think i literally stopped breathing for the last few paragraphs. and not becuz of the sex but becuz it was just... heartbreaking.
Ridja chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh! It made me cry ç_ç
laurie chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
this was excellent. glinda and elphaba at there most vulnerable. you are a very good writer my friend.
defygravity79 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh wow! That was beautifully written. I so hoped for a happy ending. Don't we all? How about a sequel to this? What about Elphaba having an idea who "Milla" really was?
Ye chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
wow. thanks for making this exist.
A Lonely Planet chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Nice story. Out of curiosity do you have an accont on Live Journal? I saw this story idea on a prompt and I think I saw this written before on Live Journal. It was really good. Thanks for writting it.

From

My Blue Winged Angel
Jamie T. Harloawn chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love it! I'm shocked to see that you didn't get much reviews though.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Good work. Neat.
ReallyUhSharp chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh wow. This was a really clever idea for a story; and heartbreaking on so many levels. I loved the way neither woman seemed to have loved anyone else since Shiz; but also the ambiguity in Elphaba never giving any hint that it had really been Glinda that she had loved.

The other thing I really liked about this was the slightly uncomfortable feeling I had while reading it. As Glinda said at the end- it was far from an ideal situation, and it sickened me a little that Glinda was prepared to pay for Elphaba to make love to her without letting on that it was her. It was quite a cowardly thing to do in many ways, and the fact that she was in love with her didn't quite excuse it.

It didn't satisfy my need for a happy ending- I wanted Glinda to take off her mask and let Elphaba see that it was her- but I like that you left things the way you did. I suppose it could never really have ended happily anyway- whatever happened, Glinda would still have been married to Chuffrey and Elphie would still be working at the Philosophy Club. Plus, she probably wouldn't have been too thrilled at the fact that Glinda had deigned to pay for her services. Great writing anyhow- the idea was original and you put it across well. I look forward to reading more by you.
just me chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wow. This is fantastically written! You're a really good writer. I loved Glinda's pain, love, desperation, and yet hesitancy throughout. Are you going to write a sequel? One where maybe Elphaba figures it out and tracks her down? Or Glinda returns for more, unable to keep away? Or they bump into each other (and Glinda makes references to the events of this fic, surprising Elphaba?)?