Reviews for That Same Old Imprint Story
LollyPopLaura1994 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Hi, I read the old story, please update soon ... I'm looking forward to the changes that you have made :)
twi-nighter chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
It sounds good so far. I never read your original one so I'm interested to see where this one goes
Unknown Ghost chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
i thought this story sounded fimliar. the first paragraph and i thought "what/ i thought i already read this" but haha okies
WerewolfPackLuver chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Ah, I love a good Jared/Kim story.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I've just got to say, thanks for the review on The Sides to Every Story. I apperciate it so much! Anyway, I'm liking this so far. Kim isn't the typical Kim!

I was loathe to click on this because I didn't want to have to read the whole "Shy Kim gets sexgod! Jared" type thing, but the summary intrigued me and I don't care much for OC stories (no offense, maybe I'll read it) but I'm interested in this one so far.

Kim is funny. She's different. I like her. Good job. :D
lordcrampsalot chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Ooh... what a spin on Kim! Normally she's just a boring normal girl that is shy and has no friends. Now she has friends and a possible... what? Deep dark secret! Does she cut or something?
sick twisted girl chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Okay, I love this line: I bet Cinderella got a nasty shock after finding Prince Charming doing the dirty with his man servant. Haha, you know it's totally true. Kim seems really cynical and dark, not like her usual reincarnations or whatever it is that they're called. I like it!