Reviews for Tell me So
Trash - Remastered chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Devoured this in one sitting. It's phenomenal!
Update soon, pretty please?
falynn07 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
It has been a long time since this has been updated, any chance of that happening soon? I love this story.
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
omg i hope we get another chapter soon I'm super excited!
MusicalBeauty chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
When is the rest of the story going to come out! I need to read the ending!
angela87 chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
Wow, I really love your writing style and the story you wrote here. I just discovered it and have already reread it twice. I figured I'd just write one chapter review instead of repeating the same enjoyment on each chapter.

I can't wait for an update!
YepItsMe chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
I'm so happy to see an update for this story! I really like it and it was fun to re-read all the previous chapters to get reaquainted. Will and Elizabeth are like a roller coaster of teenage hormones! Lol he is so adorable. But I hate that he believed Caroline, of all people, about Jane. He knows she's a nasty liar!

Update again soon please!
talkygirl chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
Awesome story/chapter!
melerdmier chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
wow! this just keeps getting better and better! I cant wait for more!
Moltz chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
That was nothing short of a disastrous date!

Caroline is up to her old tricks again, poor sweet Jane rumors of her trying to real Bingley.

What kind of excitement is in store for them at Aunt Catherine's over Thanksgiving break?
lynniern chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
Another great chapter. So interesting to see what kind of trouble Caroline is causing. Looking forward to seeing what will happen next with these two and the trip to Aunt Catherine's.
dreamiedreamer chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
I'm so happy to see the update. I really like this story, it's quite different from the normal P&P fanfic.

It looks like Darcy had let his possessiveness got the better of him again. This guy liked to shoot himself at the foot didn't he? Whenever things started to get better with Elizabeth he would mess it up again.
Luvable chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Hey,

well one problem solved. i see that it was them after all.

Thanks to billy thats for sure.

WEll the songs sounding great i hope to hear the whole thing soon. Aint she lucky.
Luvable chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
Hey,

The hike looks like a blast. Which i could have view the scene myself.

why would he not just have told her what he was going to do witht he bottle that why she can say also that he have not tamper with it himself for i know that is what she would think since she alway think the worse of him.

and her temper she could have given him time to explain instead of just rushing off like that. sometime i wish i was there to just give her a good shake and say to stop be so damn stupid and stubborn. HUH.

what up with this connection thing now i did not fully get that. how we get more details there.
Luvable chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
WOw indeed and twice too.

I can't wait to hear the result of the lab test. GOod on going.
Luvable chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Hey,

ahh they are cute together although its just pretend.

He made a good move there with the bottle. I hope that works out for him.

I just wish that georgiana is somehow strong enough to be able to allow will or even herself to expelain to lizzy what had happen to herself and wickham.

keep on going.