Reviews for Dear Serial Killing, Possibly Satanic Dad
Savasta.Black chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is one of my favorite fanfics ever! I really do hope that the producers of Supernatural will read this and use it in the show. It would make an awesome episode :D That of course if it's ok with you :)
LinneaLove chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Hey there, just wanted to say that i REALLY loved this story. To hear about Claire and how her life went after her dad became a serial killer was incredibly fulfilling and addicting.

I really hope you write more about herī¸

P.s. How she had contact with Dean via email and then saw him in real life... I luuuv it XD
Megan chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
you made me cry goddammit
just the thought of dean and cas being separated and dean dying breaks me
angelstory800 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I love it ! I hope your still writing !
peridotpocket chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
Oh no! He can't die! I mean, sure, he's cool with it and becoming a demon and everything, but no, he can't die!
peridotpocket chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Ah! You made me do it again! I can't stop giggling over how perfect this is!
peridotpocket chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I literally shouted at my screen, "OH MY GOD!" at the ending to this chapter. I kid you not!
Lori-Bethany chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
I loved it! At first I wasn't sure if I would but I did! So very, very much! Amazing!
Lori-Bethany chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
''I wanted to hit her with my book, but George Orwell deserves better treatment than that. I kicked her instead.'' - Beautiful.
jess chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Okay first of all:
Chatwyn- that Ben/Claire idea of yours has me over the moon. Liek, wouldn't that be perfect? Or maybe Claire becoming a killer herself eventually (who knows why? Maybe she becomes a forensic psychiatrist and them realizes, on the job, that dead people are actually really pretty. Becomes a compulsion killer or something?) And THEN hooks up with Ben, only to find out that one of his adoptive dads is the father of the girl she used to be (or USED to be the father of the girl she used to be?)
But anyways... My thoughts are running away from me again...
I loved this fic.
Honestly, I think I love everything you write. The idea of a story from Claire's point of view? Genius.
*all the applause*
Kudos!
DrowDagger chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
I really love this series. I think this one's my favourite one out of them because of the dynamic between Dean and Claire. I really loved reading this. C:
Rae Montgomery chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Wow... I really love that the kid of a guy who abandoned his family to join up with a couple of satanic, psychotic serial killers could strike up a pen pal relationship with one of those serial killers. This was so original and entertaining! I hope there are more stories to come in this series. :)
Paige chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
I'm burning through this series so fast, I just can't stop reading it. It's pure gold, every bit. I apologize for not reviewing earlier, there's no excuse other than the truth: I wanted to read the next chapter, I'm that into what you've written. I stopped here because the end of this literally made me cry. I'm still teary eyed as I write this. I don't know what else to say other than that. This is so beautiful & sad & perfect that I wept. You've touched my heart. I love everything about this series. Thank you for writing it. Thank you so much.
Ash Winchester chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
I love your AngleFace universe...so much. You're a great writer!

I do have a question though. Those book suggestions from Dean, are those real books?
Chatwyn chapter 9 . 11/18/2011
This is brilliant! Claire's letters made me laugh, and I loved that little tidbit where Dean shows Castiel and he says 'Don't hurt my daughter.' I would love to see more of this universe, maybe Claire growing up to be a hunter or Claire meeting Ben, Dean's adopted kid (whose dad is also a potential serial killer LOL) - just to see that one moment where Claire realises that angels and demons do exist. Are you planning on writing more?