Reviews for Ikari Unleashed
karthik9 chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
dragon shinobi chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
pretty good story.
btw are you going to put in that its Yui that actually WANTS shinji to constantly be put in danger and have huge emotional trauma? cause so far most fanfic writers tend to ignore that.
VFSNAKE chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Nice! Its been awhile since you updated. Loving this fic. Good Omake.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Yay for asuka hater
Blitzstrahl chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
of course your OC "cough SI cough" is a billionaire with uberpowers .
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
ugh your OC is rather lamely named shadow and your pairing him with rei ... jeeze be anymore obvious in your desperation -_-
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
"Auska huff huff Shinji huff huff ass whooping" She said out of breath.
This was gold
Killjoy funny man chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
The story was amazing. I liked the part when shinji beat the hell out of Asuka.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This story is the bomb! I'm glad Shinji hit Asuka back-she would not back down otherwise! And if a girl is beating you up and not giving you soft provocative love taps then hell yes, that bitch needs to be put down.

I approve even though I am female. too many times have I seen guys taking abuse because it's just a girl, they feel uncomfortable in defending themselves but Shinji's relationship with Asuka was clearly physically and verbally abusive.

I am glad that Shinji stood up for himself, obviously Misato wasn't going to and condoned the behavior by teasing Shinji and aggravating Asuka further (knowing she would let out that anger on Shinji).

Misato has been a very bad guardian for not putting a stop to this and at times inciting this. That mean she approved of the behavior. Considering the way she treats Shinji is not much better...
Remzal Von Enili chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
*IMAGINES SHINJI EATING THE CORE FOR A POWER BOOST* oh hell yeah!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
think it's about time shinji stomps a mudhole into gendo's ass
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Adding to Faves.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Arael should have used her powers to make sure that if she were to die, then her shards would get turned into into energy, that would become infused into the EVA-02, using it as an bio-mechanical avatar for herself, causing her soul to merge with the AI of the EVA, and maybe make Asuka a human incarnation of herself, by temporarily absorb her into the EVA.

I mean, how do we know that Zeruel didn't have his soul merge together with the AI of EVA-01, when it had devoured his body, making it his new, bio-mechanical body.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the EVAs can use powers, abilities, and skills of the Angels that would either get eaten by, or be possessing.

Consider it a bio-mechanical duplication process.

Just, stay away from using the 'mind scramble' of Yui, that she used to mold Shinji down into becoming a loyal servant for Gendo.

I bet that she was able to do so, because she has been haunting the EVA-01 ever since it accidentally absorb her, when it tried to reject her.

In fact I think she should get exorcised from EVA, neutralizing any hope she has to ever return back to life, by restoring her human body.
VFSNAKE chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
Awesome! Shinii is badass. More evangelion fics should be like yours.
saiyan prince1 chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
i wonder if i finnally get to be reviewer one for this even though i know when the chapter poping up lol