Reviews for To Soar into the Sunset: A Night Fury's Odd Memoir
Rekhyte chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Very interesting story. You just got yourself a new reader.

I'm looking forward to more chapters. Continue writing! :D
Alana-kittychan chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Wow very good chap! I'm sirpise Toothless hasn't pick up yet how very lonely it

is for Hiccup lol
Alana-kittychan chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
Omg that was so bloody awesome!
almne chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
You get a craving for sushi from this scene, my dad almost gets sick.

I though this was well thought out and very detailed chapter. I like that you have Toothless now understanding Hiccup (and what is he going to think of the name "Toothless"?). Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
OH this is really good I do hope you'll update soon you have me hooked onto this story of your my dear!
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Wow, I love it so far! It's really fun reading from Toothless' point of view, and puzzling out the correlations between the dragon viewpoint and the human veiwpoint.. or should I say People and Firemaker? :D

And I LOVE how Toothless believes the firemakers call him a "NightfuryGetdown!" That was absolutely hilarious and brilliant! Loved it, can't wait for more! I'm especially interested to see the scene where Hiccup is drawing and Toothless copies him, then Hiccup twirls around to avoid the lines...it just seemed to me to be a very powerful and well made scene in the movie. But that's just my opinion.

Oh, I don't think you realized, but chapters 2 and 3 are the same, you submitted it twice. Everything is is awesome though!

~EG
jpdt19 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
I'm quite delighted by this.

Great work. Please keep up with it!
Marko Dash chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
it's always intresting having a story told from a different point of view, post more ASAP.
almne chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
I really enjoyed this, it's a unique way of describing Toothless' reactions to what happened in the movie. I enjoyed the back story you came up with for him as well.

I have to admit I'm a little bit of a Robert Heinlein fan as well. Have Space Suit, Will Travel was one of my favorite books in middle school.
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 6/9/2010