Reviews for Phoenix Rising
San child of the wolves chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
I must say this chapter was one of my favorites so far. I laughed at the part where Chain came out in the hall with just his boxers on. Oh that just made my night. Anyways this chapter was really great and I really love how your playing Chain!

As I said before this chapter was one my favorites so far. I loved how they were all played by the other X-men and that it was just training the entire time. I also like the fact that Chain got to be leader for once, and I think he did a decent job at it.

That was a very interesting and detailed fight scene. I liked reading that.
San child of the wolves chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Aw this was cute filler chapter. This was an interesting read. I'm glad Tempest and Zephyr made a truce.
San child of the wolves chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I feel like an even bigger imbecile because I spelled imbecile wrong... Anyways this chapter was great and fun to read. That danger room session was really interesting and quite fun to read. I can't wait to read the other chapters that I missed out on.
San child of the wolves chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Oh god I feel like an imbasil. I totally forgot all about this story. I'm so sorry! I even submitted a character an everything and he even got in. I'm super sorry I forgot about this story!

Anyways the third chapter was brilliantly done as was the fourth chapter. I'll be sure to read the next chapters as well and review them.
Mavrik Zero chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
after rereading your story for the umpteenth time i keep hoping the next chapter will magically appear. anyways just reviewing now because i forgot to. And to remind you that this story rocks and people are waiting for an update
TristeAlma chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
natashas history sounds interesting w/ this clint guy

update soon
TristeAlma chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
hahahah, im glad ava got scared...and i really have to agree w/ lynx about her outfit...that would annoy me too. and awesome leech scenes!
TristeAlma chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
awwwww cute chapter; i feel sorry for teala at the end...it did seem like a bit too much.
DarkRoguePhantom chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
It's really interesting to have Natasha in the spotlight. Normally its just the other mutants. I wondered why you put her in. She's a really interesting person. Her powers would make my dad's life easier for sure. And the way you explained her past and mushed with what's happening now what with Kane and all was good. No sudden jumps and no big gaping holes. The best thing about your stories are the long and extremely detailed chapters. Sometimes fics are just short and vague although the story has potential. Awesome job!
Stormysongbird chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
You already have my opinion on this but I just wanted to say (again) job very very well done! Go take your nap you deserve it!

Stormy
HMMaster chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
Throwing the Avengers and Clint (Hawkeye) in there was a very interesting idea. :) Good job!
All Knowing 1 chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
I am awaiting the awesomeness so please update soon!
wisdom-jewel chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
Well done and I'm happy you updated.
Shadow Hand Zealot chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
So far, so good. Decent action sequence and team-building chapter. Ava and Bobby seem to be getting closer. I have enjoyed seeing that dynamic evolve.

As this was an action-oriented chapter, there really is not much more I can say beyond what has already been said. Looking forward to more.

-SHZ
DarkRoguePhantom chapter 14 . 7/25/2011
I have to say your story is awesome! I love how you manage to bring all the details into focus without leaving anything out! Your OC's are very solid! The last chapter was awesome! Nice touch with Leech. I had a heart attack when Ava's powers suddenly disappeared! Are you planning on making Ava a possible love interest for Lynx. Because they would totally be right for each other!