Reviews for Say Goodnight, and Go
iheartmusic8999 chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
I do not believe this was a delana fic it had more stefan and elena and damon did not even get together in this how is it a damon and elwna fic?

it was well written and eveything and a good pot but in my opinion not enough damon and elena
Infinities Lover chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
sweets chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...that was too sweet...i wish you could write a sequel to it where Damon does get Elena..of course, he would have to fight for her but don't we all know that he deserves her in the end...i hope that the producers of the show realize that they need to be together...please think about writing a sequel...loved the story...tooooooooo sweet...and shows Damon's true love for Elena.. chapter 14 . 2/6/2011
please please please carry on :) xx
dhsaber chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
I would like to take a moment to adress those who don't like the subject matter of rape. Charlaine Harris author of Southern Vampire chronicles better known now as Trueblood, put a rape sceene in each of her different series. She does this because she was raped. It's like therapy. Since 1 out of every 3 girls will be raped at some point or molested, in their lifetime, I think it's wrong to keep it swept under the carpet. I myself am a survivor. My neighbor told me one his daughter was abducted from his front yard. She was not only raped but they cut off her arms. I realized there are by far worse things than just being raped. She lived and has to live with everday. I'm not saying it's easy, I'm just saying for someone like me, there are worse things. Before someone chooses to knock an author for their dubject matter, they need to realize it may be therapy to them, or other survivors.

Note to author, please do not say yes or no on if that is what you are doing, as it is nobodys business. However there may be a girl reading this story, who will realize she is not alone, and she can pull through. I think your story is good, and whoever is oh so offended by it, really needs to ask themselves why. So they not watch the news? So hats off to the author! Best of luck.
kristiliz chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
EyyDeoigo chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
This is stupid I read to chapter 12 waiting for the Damon Elena thing to happen then you say its not. Dont waste your time writting this stupid story anymore.
xXKittzaXx chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
AGH, im so confused plz clear some things up but i like the story , though, i prefer more elena and damon
kgh chapter 14 . 11/8/2010
You should make another chapter!

. . .Please?:)
Tipittii chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Can I translate this story to another website? I'll credit you and put link. Please.
keeka06 chapter 14 . 10/29/2010
Can you please make chapter 15?This is so good!lol.
Haldirsbaby chapter 14 . 9/30/2010
I love the VampireDiaries..Damon is a hottie..I like this story and was wondering is there a part two somewhere..I would love to read it if there is..Or maybe you have not written it yet...Could you make it juicy with lots of Damon in it...PWEESE..

Great story!
Scottie2787 chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
Great story :) It was soooooooooo good! OMG, I just loved it :) I read all the chapters in one go, since it was so good!

Awesome story :) x