Reviews for Care
Eve-of-Slytherin chapter 3 . 1/7
nice
TheRavenclawReader chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
'bounce him around like a little potato' this really lightened up the mood for me :)
repeatedmadness chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Continue please
Phoenix Rebel chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Dang...this was updated 3 years ago...I guess it's been abandoned then?

I was really enjoying it too! I hope some day you decide to finish it.

If you've truly abandoned it, a note in the 1st chapter and on your profile page would be helpful to us readers so we don't invest ourselves in a story that will never be finished. ;-)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Love it so far. I hope you continue it
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Please continue...please.
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
hpe you update soon
cara-tanaka chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
I love this story. Please update soon can't wait for more
Jack Mason Potter chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Good story, though it's hard to believe that even the Dursley's would have three year old cook breakfast. Four, maybe- at three, kids don't really have the cognitive skills to be able to handle a stove.
helen carter chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
This is good is there going to be more
Aleize Claire chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Great start. Update soon. Albus :(care to explain why you have removed him from his home) minerva: because you are are an idiot) anyway update soon
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
wow this is a wonderful story please continue it :)
Divamercury chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
I've never really been a fan of Harry Potter fanfics, but this one has a very interesting premise. I really like your Castle fic and decided to check this one out, too. I was quite impressed and I really hope you continue this, because I'd like to see where you go from here. Although I know why Dumbledore did what he did in canon, I rather wish something like this had happened. Please continue soon!

DM
slyhuff chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
this is definately a great start and looks as if it will be great. Dumbles is in for a very long tongue lashing
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
That was amazing. Update soon.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »