Reviews for Care
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
That was amazing. Update soon.
Sapphire Swirls chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
wow, this story is brilliant! your writing style is so unique,it makes me want to read more!

i hopw you will update soon!

Vanillla Twilight xx
anbuassassin chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
continuing this story would be awesome. I like the nice Snape and the caring McGonagall.
xozenxo chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Yay! A cliffhanger! What's Dumbles going to do?
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
more more really enjoying this...
AnthropomorphicPersonification chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
I would love to see more of this story (I love Minerva takes care of Harry stories), especially if Albus isn't manipulative/evil.
watin77 chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
i remember reading this a few months ago and really loving it. rereading it today it was just as good as i remembered, so i hope you manage to update again soon!
supergirl02 chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
this is great so far! Hope you write more soon!
Riddle Master 101 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Good fic so far. I love how Harry recognizes Minerva and Severus. Really, really can't wait till Harry's out of the room so that Severus can sic Minerva and Poppy on Dumbledore. Not to mention what he's going to do to the Headmaster.

Please update soon.

SilverIceBlueEyes chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Normally I'm against stories in which Harry is actually physically abused, (although technically, starving counts, I guess), but this is done really well. You made him young enough that the baby-like tendencies are justified, and gave a solid, plausible reason for Severus to be concerned with Harry's well-being. (Too often he just out of the blue shows up, even after Harry's third year. The whole "fake feud" thing is completely within Dumbledore's capabilities, and Minerva was a friend in canon.) Well done. Update soon, please!
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Wow...I totally love the idea behind this story; of Minerva being much younger & Severus having once been friends with all 4 marauders and Lily. Somehow I seriously doubt Dumbledore will give in very easily and along young Harry to remain at Hogwarts with Minerva and Severus? Possible if he doesn't try and send him back, but tries to send Harry to other people. It will be interesting just who of the three (Dumbledore, Minerva or Severus) will be more determined? Just how much is Dumbledore prepared to risk in returning to the abusive Dursleys?
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
He's not Harry's family so what's up with the 'tude.

This old man needs every inch of his ass kicked!
mworth1019 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
wowow, good job! please update again...
Glrt chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Good start - I'm looking forward to reading more.
Ablus Severus Potter chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »