Reviews for Care
Griffindorprincess chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
oh!...i like this story very much!...i hope snape and mcgonagall had a secret love to each other in this story...it was so cool to imagine harry hugs snape and mcgonagall...i always think it was sweet that mcgonagall show her emotional side to snape. and that snape comforts her!...i fancy the concept that snape and mcgonagall are the godparents of harry...the snape/mcgonagall concept always wander in my head that i like to write a story about it but i don't have time 'cuz i always had to study hard...i will be waiting your next story!...oohhhhh!...i can't w8 to read the next chappy!...
graynavarre chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I just started this and am enjoying it very much. Kick Albus for me
kitt46 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
I really like this story. Thank you for writing it.
minerva's-kitten chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Excited for more! If Albus returns him I'll slap him!
Ex Mentis chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Time for McGonagall to betch-slap Dumbles and rant and rave at him! XD I LOVE Dumbledore with all my heart, but seriously, the man is a bit short-sighted to think that Harry would be any more safe with his muggle relatives than he would have been with anyone else. Certainly he could've asked one of the teachers to take Harry into hiding as muggles for a time. Oh well, all for the 'greater good' I guess.
Ex Mentis chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Poor Harry. He is so sweet, I just want to hold him and kiss him and make him feel better. I sooooo wish I had a baby brother. Instead I got stuck with a pain-in-the-rump sister who's two years younger than me and love sto boss me around like I'm her personal house-elf! _ But DAMN, do I love her to pieces...must be a big-brother instinct.

Severus is an awesome guy. The way he handles Harry...it just makes my heart swell! He should have a kid of his own, he'd make a great dad, and Harry would have a sibling!
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Sev and Minnie in a romantic relationship? ok, I can live with that...

Not exactly a pairing I would have thought of but I suppose it could work. Is there really only a 7 year difference b/w Sev and Minnie or was that just an arbitrary number you came up with? (goes to Harry Potter Wiki)

Nope, actually it's a 35 year age difference, but whatev, still pretty cool! _

I also like that Sev and the Marauders were actually friends but just put on a show of being enemies. I secretly have always liked the idea of Sev being friends (and possibly being more than) with James, Sirius and Lupin (not all at the same time though XP...actually that might be kinda HOT).

Anywho, very nice start. Can't wait to see what's next!
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
A good start to the story.
Slytherin66 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
I loved the punishment the Dursley family got but I still hope someone will find out what they have done and kill them or they end up in a car crash themselves.
Slytherin66 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
A good chapter I hope Severus, Minerva and Poppy really let Albus have it I hope the old man is made to suffer for his actions they should make him watch Harry's memories so Albus is aware of just how big a mistake he has made. It would also be good if the house elves and ghosts get angry at the Headmaster as well.

Severus and Minerva will be good parents for Harry I look forward to the next chapter.
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Yey! Another chapter! Really well done, I loved it. This story has a great plot to it and I can't wait to see how it progresses. I particually liked the line "Poppy seemed to go into nurse mode" as I can imagine her doing this :D Again well done and I forward to your next chapter :)
Martionmanswife chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
this is really well done. I am looking forward to the rest of it.
Thegirlinthegreyscarf chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I think Dumbledore better run
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
BRILLIANT !

ooooooo Dumbledores gonna get it! and if he yells at sev and minnie then sev n minnie will just yelll louder. :D:D:D I seriously love these types of stories. Is it going to have a lot of Dubledore bashing? I'm not oppposed just interested :D

I havent actually had any sleep at all so i've been reading and reviewing tones of stories :D:D

Please update soon :D

FP15
athenakitty chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
It would be funny if Harry calls Dumbledore a bad man for doing this to him. I'm surprised that McGonagall and Severus haven't done something permanent to the Dursleys.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »