Reviews for Voyeuristic Rendezvous
Chezel chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
So intense!
MeltedGlacier chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Maaaaaan... you should so continue this . i love this ps srsly..i'm desperate to know where this is headed
Jinx095 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
You should definately continue this story!
katyaleighb chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
So uh...that was amazing...just saying.
Kay5678 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Before she moved was she obsessed with sex and are they gonna fall in love
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
LOVED THE STORY... hated the ending/non-ending, but only because I would love to see this extended into a MC story or even a longer one-shot, though I do understand the element of 'use your imagination' you left us, the readers, with. Wonderful writing, fun and sassy... exactly what a good one shot should be.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Just finished your story and I have to say I'm in love! It was so hot and I sincerely hope you continue it! Congrats on winning the contest too :)
sherry williams chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
omg

amazing story

love it
TeriAnna chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Loved it x
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Do you plan to continue this story anytime?
luv4jake chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Omg I loved this when i read on my cell last month i was too lazy to review. I apologize for that but I'm rec'ing it on my little blog this month to make up for it and my ffn profile. Until next time. Emmett was freking hot omg yes ma'am.
twificreader chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
So, cloudcandace (wordslinger) told jkane180 she "had to read this." I'm not jkane, but I take word's advice.

Wow. Please tell me you are going to continue this story? I've never read EmmettxBella before, but this is seriously hot.
wordslinger chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
So Live720 sent me. I was looking for dark or evil Emmett. This was outstanding and NO once is definitely NOT enough.
MelodicMisery chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh hell. This has got to be the best one-shot between Bella and Emmett I have EVER read. Seriously, wow. Amazingly good and amazingly hot. I would LOVE to read more if you ever write anything else to this. Let us know? _ Anywho, great job, and congrats at winning the contest! :D
SeptemberFox chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Liking it for sure...just one thing...when you say "tribal" tattoo, are we talking like 90's shit or like hot Samoan shit.

?