Reviews for Car park fun
susantrules chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Well that was incredibly hot. Gees. There should probably be a hot follow up to this story.
nokno chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Oh no! Not good bye! :(
While it is a beautiful, bitter sweet wrap up to this damping hot story, it pretty much kills the hope of a sequel.
Shame that.
Nielo chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Very nice! I really love how you describe Ripper.
liquidloz chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
woah, very nice indeed ;)
blue talith chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Again, what an experience for both of them!
blue talith chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Wow! What fun everyone is having!
blue talith chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
What a night for both of them!
geneticimperfection chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
*is now a puddle of goo*

There is never enough Ripper. Ever ever. And Faith is just his cuppa; odd, but I never noticed that before.

You ever notice how ASH did Giles/Ripper then did Nathan/Repo? Just saying. And not complaining either. *evil grin*

Anyway, I'm favoriting this. It's great!
smackedfan454 chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
I'm just going to jump right into it. :D

1) "Shall with figure it out?" he caressed her, "why don't you open your legs further apart for me, Lizzy?"

I have never wanted my name to be Lizzy more in my entire life. haha.

2)"Dear Lord," he breathed out at the sight before him. He hadn't realized all this time that she was still without her panties."

I just like Giles reaction. It's sexy. :P

3)"Can you contract your muscles for me?"

She did it, and he hissed into her ear. "Lord, you can drive any man insane."

I've never read anyone actually describe it like this and damn I wish more people would. That was icing on the cake. So sexy... yep in need of another cold shower. haha.

4)"Keep going!" Came a voice of command from Faith."

I love how Giles was teaching Lizzy control and Faith completely lost hers. Is was a nice touch.

5)"He shot his head up, opening startled eyes to met Giles' deadly gaze. "If you come in her, I'll kill you," Giles uttered between gritted teeth."

This poor boy. Having the blow job of his life and Giles and Faith are teasing him. Naughty. haha.

6)"Faith did short work of her jeans and quickly straddled Giles, bringing him deep inside her."

The most sexiest scene of the entire thing. Faith riding Giles on a car. You naughty girl you. Things you think up of. hahaha.

This story was freaking fantastic! Definitely the BEST thing I've read. It was incredibly hot and sexy and cute and lustful and so many other things. I bow down to you for this kick ass story. Keep going and I hope we talk more soon! :D

smackedfan454 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Here we go for chapter two!

1) "Faith lowered her back down onto the hood and he had to place a hand on the car to support his weight over her body."

Giles on top of Faith on a car... enough said right there. Too damn sexy!

2)"She watched as he gripped the zipper between his teeth and lowered it down with a mischievous gaze."

*drools* Oh my gosh that is just a really hot image. haha.

3)"Faith reached for her and stole her from Peter's arms. She caressed Lizzy's hair and finally pulled her for a kiss."

This fits Faith perfectly. Saw what she wanted and got it. You really have her character down.

4)"Giles smoothed Peter's shirt collar with a hint of threat in his voice, "be respectful to my girl and... don't come inside her. Are we clear?"

I love how even though Faith isn't really Giles's he is still protective of her. It's really sweet and a nice contrast.

5)"he placed himself between the two girls, but it was Faith that he pulled for a hard kiss."

Again the sweetness, although extremely sexy kiss.

Again this chapter was amazing. You really are a terrific writer and I have to admit I've read this story 4 or 5 times before having time to review it like I am now. It's addicting to read and let me tell you. You kicked my ass with the car park idea. This was unbelievable!
smackedfan454 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Oh wow I'm so sorry for this ultra late reply. But, this story definitely deserves a kick ass review so here we go. :D

1)"You are merely a child, for Christ's sake."

I don't know why but this line was perfect to me.

2)"I guess somebody here agrees with me," she smirked bringing their joined hands now to her buttocks while she started to rub her body against his.

Is it bad to admit that I wish I was Faith here? haha.

3)"Let me know where it hurts" and "or if my hands go too hard."

Okay Giles talking dirty... yeah in need of a cold shower now. haha.

4)"C'mon, let's give them a hand," he said.

Please let me be that other girl. Please! hahaha.

Alright so I totally had more quotes written, but I figured you weren't much up for me quoting back to you your entire story. haha. This was a freaking amazing chapter and I'm just sorry I didn't get the chance to review it right away.

You had Faith down perfectly. Every action and word she spoke was pure genius! And damn... Giles talking dirty and taking control... had me drooling. haha.

Satan's Biographer chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
That was amazing! I can't believe it's ending like that though, but you did a great job. :)
rebelxxwaltz chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Hey! I didn't even know you published this here- I guess I had better put you on author alert, eh? :P

Of course you already know my opinions about this story. I've had numerous chances to express them; and while the idea of Giles and Faith still kinda makes me feel weird, I think there's something about this scenario that just kind of... works.

Anyway, la la la, this isn't why I visited your profile at all, so let me get back to what I was doing over here in the first place!

Oh, and thanks for the shout out in your author's note- I had a great time beta reading this fic!
ReaderBoy86 chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
I enjoyed this trilogy! You totally pulled off the sharing of partners, well done! (Not that I didn't believe in you, because I did _). I really liked the ending, I was wondering how you were going to do it and this was a good way, though bittersweet. Can't wait for the next story.

P.S and because you asked, yes I am a guy :) I just recently started watching BtVS/Angel and wanted more! Thank you!
eligin chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER! You have a dirty mind, how much fun is that (for me anyway). While I still don't like Giles/Faith, you did make me see the possiblities of Ripper/Faith. And as I always say there is not enough Ripper in the world. I like that he match and dominated her, all her usual trick didn't work on him, once she pushed over the edge. He was in control. But, Faith as always held her own(more than her actually.) I love how bittersweet the ending is, was that hard to write? I can't wait to see what your vivid imagination has in store for Giles next. Til your next story: Bye :D