Reviews for It's Been A While
GleeWritingGirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Aw I love finchel stories they make me giddy. I can't wait till season two of glee I'm sure it will be amazing!
ImaginePeace chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Glee summer fluff :) Just what I needed to keep me going during the summer hiatus. Thank you :]
JeNNiFeR07 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Cute! :) good work! :D
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Amazing amazing amazing.
Dream Writer 4 Life chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
So. Cute.

Thanks for letting their relationship progress naturally. With the finale being what it was, I'm super afraid that a whole bunch of fics are going to crop up with them jumping each other on the bus back from Regionals or something equally ridiculous. Also, I enjoy how you separated each little vignette. You made the right decision: line divisions would have been irritating to the eye and too jarring, especially since the vignettes were on the short side.

Thanks for sharing!
tvaddictedgrandma chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
"This is Finn.

And he's singing her Frank Sinatra."

Now, I haven't watched much of Glee, but I've been persuaded by numerous chicks that visit my house to, and I've come to like it. It's quirky. And I did watch the season finale, thanks to your reminder.

I liked this a lot. It was sweet, and had a lot of description. I love when you don't use a lot of dialogue. It's different, and though it makes it hard to bring up the word count, you somehow do it. I like it a lot.

Again, splendid job. Write more Glee, my friend.
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Aww, so sweet. I loved it.
polarpi chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I really liked this one-shot - I wonder if this is how their summer would go if they showed it to us :)

Great job!
oh supernova chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Aww! This was so cute. I loved it. Beautifully written and so simple.
stagemanagertargaryen chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
OutCold chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Love the talking to yourself in your A/N. Just saying, you make me laugh. Then deny you're funny. Liar.

There is one little thing I notice in the first paragraph. And that's that you have the unfortunate typo of "t-shit". Just letting you know.

Anyways, onward. I'm not a mad obsessed Glee fangirl, but I do watch it (step up on your Wedges oneshot), so I shall try and make this review up to my apparent usual standard.

It made me giggle how she starts her summer - with the organising the drawers, cause I do that, and the throwing stuff out, cause I do that too. I'm guessing you do also, and that's where you got it from. But yeah. And it's so cute how Finn just turns up to spend summer with her. Aww.

Almost as 'aww' as him singing to her (Sinatra, naturally, being your oneshot), and I know the song too. Go me. Besides, it's a really cinematic image, them lying out on the blanket together.

"But it's Finn, so she feels safe and loved."

I think this is based on your fantasies of finding someone you can get over your awkwardness with. Just saying.

And I laughed loudly at the only reason she thinks the waves WON'T eat her up is because Finn wouldn't let them. How adorable. And then the, uhh, tension when she rubs sun cream into his back. :P You really have the formula for perfect fluff down, Izzy.

I love that they have a party at hers - and that Will goes. That's just brilliant. It's such a happy scene, them all hanging out and having fun, and dancing of course.

Then the little bit with Quinn made me all emotional. So yeah, I blame you for that.

"the two kids should go have some PG fun"

Brilliant how he gets on with the dads, and that line was just... yeah, hilarious. I love it. Do I say 'love' too often in these reviews?

The teasing and flirting with the microwave and everything is perfectly done of course, and then how she tells him she loves him. I'm proud of her for saying it.

Fantastic oneshot, your skill never ceases to amaze me. :P

xx
ChloeIsToLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
No words for how awesome this was..you should write Glee more often!
Don'tThinkAllDay chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
i absolutley loved it! like i found it to be amazing and you did an amazing job!
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
beautiful
dundeegirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
its really god and the couple is really gcute and i cried at the ending to